1 week po and not impressed Started by: sue

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi gals , I’m 1 week post op but not really impressed with size
    I had 350cc under on 34a
    Was wondering if any of you experienced significant change in size and shape later on

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

I think they look really good for 1 week!… they do drop.. they will change shape and get a little bigger… I had unders too… they take longer as the muscle is holding them down… Mine looked very odd shaped for about 4 weeks… they’ve now dropped a fair bit and look much more natural.. I think they look amazing so far though! Xx

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

Also I’m not sure if this helps… I was a 34 b (small b) I had 400cc unders and now measure 34E.. xx

Annlee 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Sue
    Your new breasts look fantastic. Do you have a before photo so we can see how they looked before?

In terms of shape, from what I’ve seen here, after the BA the breasts look the same but bigger (except the tubular ones).

Also as yours are under, you need to give it a few good months to settle and fluff. There are lots of photos here that shows a huge change from 1 week to another. Please don’t feel disheartened as they will change so much in the next few months.

sue
    0p
    Menu

Oh thanks Amy ! Wow it does help 34e that’s brilliant
    Mine doesn’t look more than a c 🙁
    But anyhow will wait n see hopefully they get bigger xx
    Thanks Annlee , I don’t really have a before pic but yeah hopefully they just need more time

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.