1 week post op :) Started by: Cayler

• Author
    56p
    Menu
    +6

Hi girls – had my first post op appointment today! The nurse was happy with the way my incisions looked , cleaned them, re-dressed them and sent me on my way.. I can take the new dressings off on Sunday and I can shower too!! HELL YES! Haha..

Anyway I’ll try attach a photo that I took about 20mins ago on my 1 week boobiversarie! Haha .. they’re starting to look less cone like and taking shape – so exited for the next few weeks xxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

@cayler they look really good, specially for only 1week post op! 🙂
    I’m 10DPO atm and mine are still cone ish, so looking forward to that going haha. What post op bra are you using? Xx

Claire 92
    92p
    Menu
    +1

They look AMAZING 🙂 !! X

Cayler 56
    56p
    Menu

@sophiex26x thanks gorge 🙂 .. I can’t waaait for mine to drop, they’ve started softening around the sides which is good! .. I’m using Macom signature bra.. I’ve got an M&S post op high impact bra too which I only really wear when my Macon’s in the wash .. I’m thinking about getting the MYA bras also when I get paid – what are you using? xxxxx

Cayler 56
    56p
    Menu

@clairelou29 thankyouuu 😀 ! I’m really happy with them so far.. unsure ill feel the same in a week or so when one drops first and I’m lopsided .. bring on the meltdown posts haha! But so far so good 🙂 xxxxx

Claire 92
    92p
    Menu

Yep the 2/3 week lopsided / uneven stage is real! Hang in there, try not to take pic every day….maybe 1-2 per week. Enjoy being able to shower, not have to worry about sleeping upright so much and it honestly flys by 🙂 xx

kerrie 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

@cayler they look great!! Happy 1 week boobiversarie!! 😀 I’m happy that everything went well for you and that your boobs and that your stitches are all good. I bet your so glad that you can actually have a shower now.

Sophie 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

@cayler that’s really good, you must be so chuffed with them! That look amazing! Can’t wait for mine to start softening now haha.
    I’m using the Macom I-bra and also got an M&S high impact one too 🙂 I was debating a mya one but weren’t sure if they worth it, or if it is just a big hype? Xx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

@caylxx Happy 1 week! So glad you’re happy with your boobies I know it’s been a long week! Here’s to irrational worrying and long showers hahaaaa! Big loves xxxx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

Girls do you recommend the M&S high impact bra? I feel now mine are settling I want to get another for work because at the moment I just have the two MYA bras and I’ve seen a lot of ladies going for the M&S one? @sophiex26x I would defo recommend the MYA bras, super comfortable and supportive, you can’t even tell they are there xxx

Kellie 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

@caylxx they’re looking amazing!!xx

Cayler 56
    56p
    Menu

Thanks everyone 🙂 really pleased with them at the mo.. can’t stop looking haha!

@jsmily
    I prefer my Macom to my M&S one if I’m honest – it’s okay tho I do feel supported in it – but now after what you’ve said I’m definitly guna invest in the MYA bras 🙂 xxxx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

You look great. Congratulations. What size did you have and what size were you before your op? Xx

Menu

Omg hun they look wicked x bet you can’t stop smiling can ya x what did you have done x I have my post op app tomoz I can’t wait x

Cayler 56
    56p
    Menu

@cc333 thanks Carla 🙂 , I got 425cc Hp overs – I was a 36A before xxxxx

Cayler 56
    56p
    Menu

@paula79simone thanks gawj! Haha yeah you’re so right!! I had 425cc Hp overs – how’s your recovery coming along? Xxxxx

Menu

I had my post op app this morning x had to have sterile straps put on x and got to wait a few more days till I can shower but it feels wierd lol I was a 34aa before so now they can move feels a little crazy x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.