1 week post op bandages finally removed Started by: Jodhi

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hey guys I thought I would upload my before and after photos for anyone who wanted to get an idea of the difference. I started as a 32B (probs an A as I wore padded bras) and had 400cc unders installed. I was hoping to achieve a DD, although I personally think I’m about a c/d depending on the bra, but haven’t been measured propeply yet.

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

My photos didn’t upload but hopefully can post them in comments below ..

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu
    +2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Maria 8
    8p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Did you have unders or overs?

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

I had unders x

Maria 8
    8p
    Menu

How did u find your pain? I’m having high profile unders in 10 days ???????? my only worry is the pain xx

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

The operation is fine you don’t feel anything other than the needle they use to put you to sleep. My recovery wasn’t that painful more frustrating if anything I could hardly move or do simply tasks like sit up, open door, go to toilet, getting dressed. About day 3 I got so bored of being stuck in bed I decided to walk 10 mins up the road to the shop but that took all my energy I fell straight asleep when I got back. It took me about 7 days to recover and become more mobile. I’m now 11 days post op but still need help with certain things. However everyone is different your recovery could be compelelty different to mine, I’m a baby when it comes to any type of pain I don’t cope well atall xx

carly 1
    1p
    Menu

I am such a baby when it comes to pain 🙁 did you find it very painful?

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu

Hi Jodhi how are you healing? I see we had similar sizes 🙂 I can’t wait to get past week one x

Louise 3
    3p
    Menu

What shape did you go for Hun? X

Ronnie 8
    8p
    Menu

Omg @jodhi I’m having the exact same as you next week ! They’re looking so good already ! Are all the pics after your ba ? They look smaller in some pics is all wondering if it’s just angles ? Xxx

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

hey girls ! Haven’t been on here for a while sorry for late responses. Im now 5 weeks post op and pretty much back to my normal self.

CarlyI didn’t have much pain when recovering it was just hard lifting anything or my self and just alway felt exhausted for the first week xx

Julie,My healing seems to be okay thank you Hun, however it seems to be bleeding a bit in the corner and is a bit sore however it doesn’t seem infected so I think it’s normal I have my check up next week so hopefully will find out then. How’s yours coming along ?xx

Ronnie, thank you ! Yes the first two photos are my before op and then the last 2 are 1 week after my op. However my boobs look completely different now they have changed so much in the last 4 weeks I’m now measuring at a E however I still only look about a D / DD. I will upload some photos of them now so you can see the difference xx

Louise, sounds stupid but I’m not sure haha. I think I had round, I’ve looked at my paperwork and it just says moderate plus I can’t see anything about shape xx

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

Ignore my really bad tan lines these were taken the other day I’ve just got back for holiday

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

Looking good hun! I think MYA generally do round implants as a rule of thumb, and it’s only the odd few people who have anatomical

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

Thank you !! Oh that’s good to know , I was so unprepared for my surgery I didnt even know what size implants I was having until just before when I had to sign. All I requested was to be a DD and that was that xx

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu

They look amazing! You really have healed well and only 5weeks post op! You must be delighted Hun.
    wish I could fast forward time. Not enjoying this pain. X

Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

I’ve just looked at your stats Jodhi and we’re literally exactly the same aha!

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

Wow Jodhi they look perfect, how do they feel now and as you had unders are you still having to ware your breast band. Xx

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

Time will suddenly just fly by and they will change so much. It will all be worth it in the end. I wish I went slightly bigger but they would have probs looked stupid on me as I’m small. No that band was long gone as soon as I hit 4 weeks post op xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.