1 week post op done… happy girl Started by: Cath

• Author
    75p
    Menu

Hi ladies, I’ve just left from my 1 week post op. Dressings are off and my incisions are amazing!! They are so neat and tiny! I can now shower and wash my hair yipee! I can sleep how ever I feel comfortable and I can drive if I feel safe to do so… basically can resume back to normal duties.
    I can’t believe how well my recovery has gone… I would do it all again tomorrow for the results I have got… I’m so happy can’t stop smiling.
    Hope all you ladies are good xx

Donna 16
    16p
    Menu

That’s really good! I have my 1 week post op on Saturday and am hoping for the same… sleeping propped up is killing my back and i cant wait to take a shower. xx

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu

Sleeping propped up hasn’t really bothered me to be honest.. my v pillow has been a god send. It’s just the shallow baths and wipes for my top half that has drove me crazy lol… good luck for your post op. I’m sure yours will go fine xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

I hope they say I can shower properly tomorrow at my appointment. I feel clean from the waist downwards and nasty on top lol xx

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu

I know that feeling lol… I can’t wait to have a shower… it’s the little things in life ha ha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.