1 week post op + some info for you♥ Started by: Leah

• Author
    9p
    Menu
    +7

Hiya!! So today marks 1 week since I had my operation with Dr Sleiter and I thought i’d talk about it a bit to help anyone thats thinking about it and may have similar stats to me or if youre just curious!

I was a 32A, borderline 5ft3/5ft4, just under 9st & I am 22

I had 350CC (either moderate or high profile i cant 100% remember) round unders in both.

Dr Sleiter was in my top 3 choices
    he was absolutely lovely in person, allowed me all the time i needed to try on different sizes and take pictures and ask lots of questions. He also made sure to to let me know that one boob would still be slightly bigger than the other as my difference wouldnt have changed getting 350 in one and 325 in the other, which honestly i was and still am fine with as it’s a natural thing anyway and its not noticeable at all.

I had my post op yesterday and even the nurse herself was wow’d at how small my incisions were and said she had heard a lot of good things about him and his work.

the first 2 days of recovery were a tad brutal and I spent most of the day after sleeping. it was moreso the constipation that got me if anything, I was off my painkillers by day 3 and I finish by antibiotics tonight so tomorrow ill be fully off all medication!

I have quite a high pain tolerance though but i have only experienced a tiny bit of shooting pains on the right side of my right boob for about a day and a half on and off.

It feels SUPER weird taking my post op bra off, the best way i can describe it is that my chest feels like when you have a very big gobstobber in your cheek :’)
    but i was able to comfortably take off my bra today and be able to walk about without it feeling too foreign!

Oh and my incisions are very itchy which im not sure why i wasnt expecting it as it is a wound but yeah its a weird feeling. – I also still have feeling in my boobs and nipples (my upper breast is slightly numb but i can still feel) because a lot of people had told me to expect no feeling to start with and I have a friend who had her boobs done a few years ago but still has no feeling on her actual breast.

I’m SUPER happy with my results and I’m glad I didn’t go any bigger or smaller (the day before my op, i started to panic that i was going way too big and considered going 325 instead) I cant wait to see how much better theyll look once fully dropped and fluffed!

I’ll add in my before and 1 week post op pictures now (and 6 weeks and 3 months when those dates arrive)
    –If anyone has any questions or anything that I didn’t answer feel free to ask (even private message me if you don’t want to ask on here!) I’ll do my best to check often ^_^

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chelsie 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing! I’m booked in for this Sunday coming with dr sleiter, I’m so nervous now mainly because I have a needy 2 year old so I’m worried about pain etc and not being able to hold her. Did you have an early appointment? I haven’t been told a time or anything yet xx

Leah 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey Chelsie! My admission time was 4pm – I arrived about 3:30pm and was sat in the waiting room until about 5:30 as they were deep cleaning rooms & my op started around 6pm

Natalie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, they look great! I bet you are super happy. I’m 1 week post op and I feel like they’re shrinking. Did you feel like that? How are you now? I’ve got unders too and just wondered if they will get bigger as time goes by. I would be so disappointed if they stayed like they are now x

Jess 25
    25p
    Menu

They look so good Leah! So glad you had an overall great experience! I’m having unders too. How have you managed. I have quite a high pain threshold but been reading a lot about how some women couldn’t even feed themselves 🙈, or lift their arms that much. Have you also been able to wash your hair? Haha I’m excited and nervous so guess asking all the little questions now. I also got told to wear only buttoned or zip up things due to restricted arm movement for 6-8 weeks! Did you get told that too? – Jess 😊 Xx

Dannielle -3
    -3p
    Menu

Congratulations they look natural to me already x

Bea 1
    1p
    Menu

Great post hun.😊 Very helpful and informative. Feeling slight confidence for op in November.
    I am the same 32a wanted to go 325cc I think not sure yet.
    What size in bras are you now hun?
    I’m aiming for a full C cup bug know the sizes you can’t really go on other people as some people choose the same cc and become totally different sizes. So think I’m gonna let my surgeon recommend what size I should go for. 😍Pics look amazing, glad you doing well. Congratulations on the new boobs hun ☺️Xx

Menu

They look so good! I’m booking in with Mr Sleiter for Saturday! What did you wear to the hospital and home? Thinking of just going in PJs! Thanks xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.