1 week post op today Started by: Yvette

• Author
    85p
    Menu

Finally made the 1 week mark…. having a liquid swirling movements/vibrations in my right boob for past two days … apart from that which is freakingnmd out…am feeling ok
    Took the bandages off tonight to see what there like under, my right is bruised quite a lot, but get the stitches out Tuesday yay
    Now put clean new bandages on…because they felt too weird without
    Excuse the shape of the right one think it’s where I was holding phone up :/
    Haha xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Looks like something wrong with my right boob:((

Yvette 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

What a difference a week makes, they look great! Are you feeling happier with them? Are they still quite tender to the touch at this stage or does that ease off by this point? xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Hi yeah apart from feeling the liquid inside swirl and move 🙁 yeah still tender and sore sometimes where incisions are…still so high up when I look at them from a side view!!
    And thank you xx

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! They look amazing! They have changed so much! They are going to look fab when they settle!
    Your right one doesn’t look much different, and like you say it will be we’re your holding the phone up,
    You should be super happy with them, they suit your frame. Xxx

Kelly 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

they are settling to a nice shape already, they look great. i think the right one only looks an odd shape in that photo because of the bruising,try not to worry too much. I have started getting some slight twitching feelings within mine this afternoon but put it down to my body starting to heal. I look forward to seeing your progress photos over the coming weeks 🙂

Joanne 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab. They will be even better given time xxx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Thank you ladies :)) hope it’s just me holding my phone as other pics I took with my arm lower it’s not half as bad lol unless I’m seeing things….ha ha fingers crossed they heal ok and have no problems that’s my main worry xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

@witwoolou they look amazing Hun!! I love the shape you get with overs. Xx

Yvette 85
    85p
    Menu

Thank you!! I hope they get better… lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.