1 week to go! in need of some comforting words Started by: Emma Louise

• Author

OK girls, so as I thought it would, time has certainly flown by and I have my BA next Monday!
    I’m scared, excited, worried, happy….. just a mix of emotions! if anyone has had and uplift/BA with Mr Mounir, some last minute advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks girlies 🙂 xxx

Jennie 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi hun what size has he recommended? I’m with Mr Traynor and need an uplift in one. He has recommended a max of 350cc with having the uplift as well. Booked in for 26th Feb! Hope all goes well! Xx

Menu

Hi Jennie! He recommended 350’s but I asked for 375. He’s going to try get the 375’s in but if they wont go in ill have to go smaller. I’m having unders as well, what are you having under or over? are you having a nipple lift like me as well? what size are you now if you don’t mind me asking?
    Aaw i’m sure well be fine! My best friend had her BA done with Mr Traynor and they look FANTASTIC!!! x

Babycee 3
    3p
    Menu

Hello, I have a ba with Dr Mounhir two weeks today!!!! I hear he is fantastic!

Menu

Hi BABYCEE! im now 24 hours post op and can safely say that what you heard about Mr Mounir is correct, he has done an AMAZING job and i’m so so pleased with the results! dont be scared of the GA (as I was) it is a very strange sensation cos you naturally try to fight it but can feel yourself losing lol. Then it feels like you’ve had a 10 min sleep and then you’re awake surrounded by nurses who are chatting to you, I was talking nonsense to them lol 🙂 but that was the drugs. Now ill admit im in alot of pain now but I’m a wuss so thats to be expected ha ;D youll be fine babe honestly. Im gonna upload some photos when i’m back on this planet ha x

Babycee 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you so much for replying. I am now 4 days post surgery and I am already over joyed at my boobs! I dropped a lot of weight (and boob!!) so this op was needed and has just out the icing on the cake for me. I have found the pain manageable with the meds. I did laugh because I am 40 and the info said “older patients” would experience forgetfulness more lol. I spent two days talking rubbish. I have not posted a pic yet but would happily share before and after.

Menu

Hi Babycee 🙂 I’m so pleased you are glad with your results! Mr Mounir really is brilliant! I’m 3 weeks post op and have only been able to sit up properly for a week, plus my nips are mega itchy! so they are definitely healing now. The pain meds can make you a bit loopy lol I really dont think its an age thing but then again i’m not a doctor. I’d love to see your post op pics, Ive put some up now so feel free to have a browse and if you have any questions just ask 🙂 xxx

Jessica 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi girls. I saw Mr Mounir yesterday regarding an uplift and implant. I’m currently a c cup and he has recommend 350cc. I’m worried I’ll be disappointed with the size? I don’t want to look out of proportion but do want a decent size.

Menu

Hi Jessica! did you tell Mr Mounir the sort of size you are hoping for? because if you did that is why he has suggested the implant size however, he cannot guarantee that is the size you’ll get as everyones body adjusts differently to the implants if that makes sense? he has to consider if you have enough breast tissue to accommodate the implant, but its best to take his advice as he will know which size will come closest to what you want, he is the expert after all! I was a 32 C before my op and I told him I wanted to be an E (my best size) or a DD (which id still be happy with). I had 350 cc in 1 breast and 375cc in the other as one breast is larger than the other, this is to improve symmetry. I am only 4 weeks post op but id definately say they are around an E cup at present but I do still have swelling and the implants don’t sit in their final position until 3-6 months.
    I hope this helps! xxx

Babycee 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

JESSICA I went to see him twice. He taped my boobs up to show me what if would look like with no implants and also got me to put implants in my bra to see how the different sizes looked as I had no clear idea on cup sizes. It is hard knowing how much is swelling and how much is boob after your op but I told Dr Mounhir I wanted about a 34 DD and he told me exactly what was needed to achieve this. If it helps have a look at my pic.

Catherine 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi I am booked for uplift with slight reduction on 1st April with dr traynor. Getting nervous now the closer it’s getting x x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.