1 week vs 9 weeks. DR TRAYNOR Started by: kelly

• Author
    58p
    Menu
    +3

Getting to like them now .????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Natalie 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow they look fab Hun you must be so chuffed 🙂 do you mind me asking what you was before and what you had please ? I’m booked in for Tue having 400 cc under the muscle . How have you found the recovery? X

Natalie 5
    5p
    Menu

Just looked at your stats ???? we are pretty much the same 🙂 x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun no one warns you of the rollercoaster of emotions we go through in the beginning we have our ops and wake up expecting to have these perfect round boobs straight away when it doesn’t always work like that lol xxxx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu

Thanks Girls. Yes Natalie, I had exactly the same, 400cc Unders High profile with Dr Traynor. Recovery for the first week was hardish, but got much better . At 6 weeks I was back to doing everything normally again! Good luck with your new Boobies. Who are you with on Tuesday.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@kellyhalse they look fab 🙂 the changes over the weeks are crazy aren’t they? I’m 5wpo today and can’t wait for some softening x

Natalie 5
    5p
    Menu

Thanks Hun , I’m not. mya patient but I’m having it done in Birmingham. If mine look anything like yours I’ll be happy 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow Kelly these look amazing! Hope mine go like that..I’m just 16 DPO and have banned myself from looking at them lol xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@kellyhalse are yours stil hard or have they started to go a bit more squishy and boob like yet? Xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

They look lovely Hun, perfect size and a lovely shape xx

Saff 65
    65p
    Menu

Omg show them off girl. You’ve healed so well, they really do look amazing! (and sun kissed 🙂 ) Xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

@Alissia, they have gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much softer over the last 2 weeks. they are much more squishy now. I honestly think week 8 and 9 are a turning point for me. I looked at them daily and was never happy they change so so much and I read this all the time but just didn’t believe mine would. They feel completely part of me, I cant tell they are there, apart from the obvious! ITS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! xxxx I can not wait to see all of your progress photos. I take one a week on a Wednesday and it is crazy when u put them side by side compared to week 1 etc! x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

@kellyhalse OMG that makes me feel so much better, I still feel like theyre not part of me at the moment and just can’t inagine them going soft! I was taking progress photos every day but have decided to just do one a week now too lol!! Are you still sleeping upright or have you been ok to sleep on your side now? Is it weird wearing a normal bra instead of a sports bra? This is mine yesterday 16 days PO, I think they are starting to drop a little but just not much fluffing 🙂 xx

kelly 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

wow they look bloody fantastic! I am on my side now, at first sleeping on myside was weird and I got boob ache in the morning, but now its completely fine. Yours are looking really well! Normal bras – ANN SUMMERS has an ELLEN BRA I bloody love them, there were 30 quid reduced to 10, they are now £7.50!!!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Aw thank you, somedays I love them and some days I find something wrong with them lol so trying not to look. I’m sort of getting used to sleep upright now, can’t wait to get to your stage though! Oh thank you I will have a look at those, I think once I get in a normal bra they will start to feel more like my own 🙂 xx

EC
    0p
    Menu

Hi Natalie, just wondered how you got on? I too am having 430cc UHP in Birmingham with Mr Hassan on 24th jan, and reduced from 485cc as was worried be too
    Big, now worried be too small!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.