1 year later – 800cc by Mr Traynor Started by: Tracy

• Author
    52p
    Menu
    +5

Hi girls,
    I thought I’d just upload you a coupe is pictures to show how my larger implants are looking after 12 months.
    I had my reaugmentation carried out in March last year, opting for 800cc implants to replacie my original 10yr old 440cc ones.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kate 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they are amazing, I didn’t even know you could get 800cc they look so good on you i could never carry these off I had baby implants compared to you lol 300s xx

Emma Louise 23
    23p
    Menu

Look absolutely amazeeee! Looks really nice even tho they are 800cc don’t look silly on you I would be happy if I looked like that xx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! Xxx

Gina 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Wow im sooooo JELOUS!!! I had 500 and i wish i could have those babys!! Haha!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing x

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls, you could have them!! They were my 2nd augmentation. My first was 440cc.
    I’m 5’1” tall size 6, if I can do it, anyone can!
    Mr Gary Traynor was my surgeon, very nice man, exceptional doctor! X
    Good luck ladies x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ive currently got 400cc 2 years old how would you say 2nd op compared to first xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Wow! They are lush! I had 300cc over the muscle 9 months ago. I’m looking to upsize my implants in a year or two (hopefully they will stretch out enough so I can have a lot bigger implants!) are your current implants under the muscle? Did you change placement of the implant? Xxx

Sarah 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Tracy, I too currently have 440cc but booked in for June for my second op! I asked for 800cc to which was told they would be heavy and more then likely want them taken out in years to come. Was your surgeon ok with your size or did you find they was pushy to have something else?

Demi 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

My goal is 800cc seeing surgeon in January after baby so gonna ask for the biggest be nice if they did 800 in a first off lol x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.