1 year old boobies dr Linda F Started by: Lau

• Author
    39p
    Menu
    +1

One year old and loving them more and more so soft and perfect.

I had 400cc round high profile mentors… full unders..
    I am glad I had unders yes the recovery was awful and they took around 9 months to settle in they r just so perfect now.. they look good in everything I love how they lay when I am lying down and standing up etc..

I am 8 stone 7 5ft 4 and my boobs measure 32F I can’t thank dr F enough she really is amazing..

I can’t see my scars they have totally faded. If you are a petite girl that wants a great pair of boobs I would highly recommend dr fumaria

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Serena 37
    37p
    Menu

They look amazing! All of her work is so good, I have her in January so seeing results this good makes me even more excited 🙂 xx

Lau 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Hi serena,

You must be so excited! Her work is really amazing. It was a good 6 months before my boobs settled and felt soft and natural for a while they felt tight and small… quite stuck on.. I think that’s because I had unders, dr fiumara was honest about that happened but made clear in the end I wouldn’t be left with natural but big boobs which is what I wanted. I like the fake look so I wasn’t too bothered about natural I wanted to leave people wondering 🙂 and I I think they do… they’re a good size I wouldn’t want them any different..

What are you having in January? R u having unders?

X

Serena 37
    37p
    Menu

Yeah I’ve heard unders take a while to fully drop and fluff, I know that’s gonna drive me crazy as I’m pretty impatient haha. So they were at their biggest and fullest at about 6 months?
    Yeah she’s put me down for 350/375 (or 375/400 if she can fit it) HP unders… I was considering pushing her for a little bigger but I don’t know if she’ll budge, I’m kinda nervous to ask lol.
    Yours look amazing! I hope I get results like that I’d be over the moon 🙂 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.