1 YEAR PO 250CC 275CC TRUST THE PROCESS Started by: BA_283

• Author
    20p
    Menu
    +5

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my year update. It’s flown by holy crap! I had 250CC and 275CC high profile overs. The process was a breeze and so was the recovery. There’s way more on my profile so please feel free to add me to see my journey but I wanted to share an update pic and a few updates:

– I have full sensitivity (they honestly feel more sensitive) but on the outer part it feels a little less sensitive. My one nipple is way more sensitive than the other but that’s always been the case.
    – they’re still changing even now and look more natural every day so TRUST THE PROCESS!!!
    – I feel way way more confident. I still have boob greed because you get used to them. But I think they’re the perfect size for me and I always think back to how small my boobs actually were and I love them.

If you are currently feeling like they’re not going to change and/or you don’t like them, they will change soooo much so hang in there. One day you will wake up and think “well these have changed”

If you have any questions please feel free to message me x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BA_283 20
    20p
    Menu

Also, I forgot to mention that my boobs are naturally spaced apart with a gap in between. My boobs point outwards more than inwards too haha. But this is much much better now!

And I’m a DD / E x

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by BA_283 20.
    Menu

Thank you for sharing this!!! Fantastic result x

Sacha Wells -6
    -6p
    Menu

What was your start size?

BA_283 20
    20p
    Menu

Thank you! I am so pleased with them and im glad the boob greed settled! Although I have my days haha x

BA_283 20
    20p
    Menu

I was a B/C. I always believed I was more of a B but because of the natural placement of my boobs (being naturally apart from each other) my boobs didn’t look big whatsoever. I did however, have quite a bit of tissue and a mega tide boob haha. So I was a B/C, looked more of a B but had the tissue of a C xx

Beckie Jane -2
    -2p
    Menu

Wow amazing results, im off to meet my surgeon face to face on Tuesday. So excited. X

Nicole -2
    -2p
    Menu

Wow your boobs look amazing! Which surgeon did you have? I have a similar gap between my boobs and was hoping they can bring them closer together with implants, which is what it looks like they’ve done with yours! xx

Natalie 1
    1p
    Menu

Yours look great 😁. Im 3 months post op now and I really can’t see much changing for me if I’m honest. I hope I’m wrong loll. I went under the muscle and had 350cc. I know ppl say about the dropping and fluffing process but I think I’m done with that now, I’m prob no where near your size and I really wanted much bigger boobs that what I’ve got. I’m not with mya but went with a company that’s very well known and popular. . I’m quite disappointed. You can see why if you want to look at my recent post x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.