1 year PO different size breasts? Started by: Jasmine

• Author
    10p
    Menu

So I’m now officially 1 year post op and I’ve noticed over the past 2 weeks or so that my left breast seems to be more perky and firmer compared to my left one which is more ‘squishy’ and a bit lower as well as seeming flatter but not by much. I was just wondering if any of you ladies had this and if it was normal? It’s starting to worry me now as since I’m a year post op I was hoping my beasts would stay perky like my right one but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Thankyou for any advice anyone can give xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’ve got the same issue going on aswell I’m nearly a year post op in June I’ve got a app with my sugoen in may as I really don’t think it’s normal my right is more firm and perkier than my left aswell xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

Is yours bad? I notice mine now and again but then I think I’m just being silly and try to ignore it. I’m dreading if they told me I need a second surgery xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

I can defo notice mine and have for a few months I was the same tho been trying to put it of thinking I’m just being daft but there’s defo a difference there I’m dreading needing a second sugury aswell but I suppose if I do I do be better than having different size boobs xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

Would you have to pay for another surgery if it came to needing it? Xxx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Hi Jasmine, did you have a pre-op assymetry? If yes then potentialy there may be nothing they would do but if they were even before and the difference is now noticeable then it’s worth at least contacting them, i have lots of issues and a difference being one of them so have to contact them alot they will probably advise you to send an image in via email and forward it to your surgeon, good luck xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun I shouldn’t have to pay if I need revision as I’d only be a year post op and we are covered for 3 years with revision so I shall see what my sugEon says in may xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I was told I had a asymmetrical rib cage but if you mean my boobs in general, they were to small to tell as I was a 36AA and after surgery I went to a 36DD xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Hi Jasmine, sorry no i meant did you have any assymetry over the past year or did it just suddenly develop, were either of your creases altered to fit the implant in? They can take a long time to come back down and alter shape when they do
    xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.