1 year post op 265cc and have asymmetry I need some advice Started by: Frankie b

• Author

Hi I’m 31yrs old I had my boobs done in Belgium (I’m from Essex) reason I went there is because my sister went here and her boobs look lovely and my mum also went here and there both really happy l, I’m not happy at all with my results!! I have one boob bigger then the other which bothers me so much, obviously I’ve moaned to my surgeon and told him I’m really unhappy with my results, he said I had asymmetry in the 1st place which was NOT addressed with me as I had no idea I had 1 boob smaller then the other so if I had asymmetry why didn’t he put 2 different sizes instead on both 265cc. My surgeon said this can’t be fixed! I really have no idea how true this is? Im a 32dd in my right and a 32d on my left. I’m more conscious now then what I was before I had them done! Can I get 1 breast fixed? Can someone please give me some advice. X

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Frankie b.
    Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’m having revision done on 21st I have one bigger than the other and the smaller one is a little higher up . The small one hasn’t dropped properly that what my surgeon said and yes it can be fixed Hun x

Menu

Thank you for your reply, mines not higher or nothing it just feels more empty and if I Hav a top on without a bra my top sits wonky because of the bigger boob and it’s really bothering me and making me feel uncomfortable, I really don’t no what I should do it say next to the surgeon as I’ve wrote to him loads of times and his saying this can’t be fixed but he obviously needed to put bigger in my left boob but didn’t notice this till after surgery! I’m in Essex and his in Belgium I really don’t no what to do? Where did you have yours done? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.