1 year post op today and unhappy with my scars ?:( Started by: Chelsea

• Author
    38p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

I am 1 year post op today, I was an A cup before and had 300cc partials, my scars were under the breast and was told my boobs was drop and the crease would hide all scaring, however… My boobs haven’t dropped and given me a nice crease at all, my scars are still really red.. They don’t cause me any pain whatsoever and they are not lumpy or bumpy they’re just very very visible .. What’s the point in having surgery because I was self conscious to then now being so conscious of my scars 🙁

Cannot upload a photo right now but I will soon.

Does anyone know if it’s too late to get help for scars? I’ve been using bio oil but they’re just not getting better to be honest, some days are better than others but then others they’re back red.

Can anyone recommend anything?

I don’t really want scar laser surgery as it’s another procedure and another load of money I don’t want to have to do 🙁

Please help!

Other than that, the shape and softness has turned out super.

X

Amber 72
    72p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hunni sorry to hear about how unhappy you are, who was your surgeon if you don’t mind me asking? I hope you get it sorted out xx

Menu

Hi I’ve got the same issue? Is this something you got fixed or have mentioned to your pc?
    Because no body mentioned that having a smaller implant would leave me with visible scars!
    I wonder if you can get revision because of this xx

Gemma B 95
    95p
    Menu

I was told to avoid bio oil for scars as it can make them go orange, maybe try something else? Palmers is good xxx

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Yeshun try palmers x

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

My scars also sit lower than my crease/implants/boobs, I’m hoping when I get a bigger implant it hides them x

Sascha 14
    14p
    Menu

I done alot of research into scar cream. For 6 weeks before op I messaged bio oil and coco butter into my boobs to prepare my skin and I got KELO-COTE scar gel it isn’t cheap think about £25 for a small tube. My scars have been really good but as I brought it I have started using it at 7 weeks post op.x

Becca 14
    14p
    Menu

Oh no, this makes me so nervous. I had a smaller implant and I’m 11 wpo and the scars still show and aren’t hidden in the crease. The nurse keeps saying it’ll drop more but what if she’s wrong!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.