10 days PO Started by: Sophie

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +3

Hi ladies so today I’m 10days PO and I just couldn’t be happier! This pic is from yesterday but I feel they are already starting to loose the cone look and soften abit, also nipple swelling going down (I did t realise they can swell so much lol) I know They have got a lot more settling to do but just for anyone who was considering BA, don’t do what I did a spend years being horrendously self conscious and hating what I had.. go for it! I really wish I wasn’t so scared before because there really is nothing to be scared of!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Beita 14
    14p
    Menu

Hey hun! Just looked at your profile. I have similar stats to you pre op (I’m 5’8, was 34b, size 10 on top and 12 bottom and had 400cc unders). So nice to hear from someone who’s at a similar stage, I’m 8dpo now. Your pic looks fab!

Sophie 21
    21p
    Menu

Aw thank you lovely I’m so happy! I didn’t find many with same stats beforehand so good to know (: how are you recovering hun? Xx

Myaheart81 1
    1p
    Menu

They look really good! I’m 10DPO too. How are you finding moving around? Are you back to work yet? X

Beita 14
    14p
    Menu

@sms1992 I’m ok thanks hun, i’m 8dpo now and getting out of the house but still in pain to be honest! Muscles still feel tight and havent driven yet. What about you lovely?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.