10 DAYS POST OP 250CC / 275CC OVER THE MUSCLE HIGH PROFILE Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Had my op on 9th March with Dr Tsekouras at Fitzroy in London! Here are my pictures from today 10 days post op!! Not in pain no more, strapping is off!! Feel free to ask any questions ๐Ÿ™‚ Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Here are the pictures –

Chloe 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Georgia ๐Ÿ™‚ I had my op 5 days ago at the fitzroy with Dr Mileto. I also had 275cc over muscle high profile. I’m just curious what size were you before the implants? Mine were a 32D so I’m interested to know how mine might turn out later down the line ๐Ÿ™‚

Anna 7
    7p
    Menu

You look amazing!! How did you feel at 2 weeks any soreness?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was only 32a before surgery so had very little there!! I was told it would make me a small D / big C ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou!! After the first 3-4 days I felt so much better. First few days were achy and I couldnโ€™t do much at all just stayed in bed aha but now I feel completely fine and just canโ€™t wait for them to drop

Anna 7
    7p
    Menu

oh wow! i am so happy you are doing so well! i have my opp on the 9th april – and i am going away in the uk on the 26th for my 21st birthday do u think i will be ok pain wise xx going with family

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Good luck!! Pain is different for everyone but as long as you take the right amount of painkillers and rest you should be fine, I feel completely normal now and itโ€™s not even been 2 weeks xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.