10 days post op. 350cc under the muscle HP progress Started by: Megan

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +5

Hi girls 🙂 I’ve just had my post op appointment with my nurse and she’s taken the dressings off and put tape over my incisions. Incisions are healing really well and they’re barely noticeable with the tape!
    I’m still quite swollen so she’s suggested an ice pack and ibuprofen as I stopped taking them a couple of days ago as the pain was ok.
    I’m still finding it difficult to use my arms and haven’t driven yet, but I’m not in pain anymore it’s more just discomfort..
    Love how my boobs are looking even though it’s still very early days but very pleased with the progress and can see a difference every day! I’ve attached some pics and my before pic. Can’t believe I finally have boobs! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Megan 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

P.s please ignore my armpits, it’s impossible to shave in the first week! Lol x

Sharon 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab Megan ???? x

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks Sharon.. have you booked your surgery? Xx

Ashley 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

These look great. I’m having 350cc partials on 19th August ????

Steph 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Yours look amazing. I’m booked for 8th August for 350cc unders with Mr Traynor. I’m a 30A/B at the moment so hoping my results will be similar to yours. If they are I will be really happy xx

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Aw good luck Steph and thank you! Yeah I was the same so I’m sure they will be.. they were really swollen and high at first but they’ve started coming down loads now so just persevere through the first week 🙂 xx

Steph 9
    9p
    Menu

Thanks lovely! Any tips about making the first week more comfortable? Have you slept okay? Xx

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

The first week isn’t very comfortable if I’m being honest.. but it’s worth it! I wasn’t in massive amount of pain it’s just very uncomfortable and tight. I would recommend taking ibuprofen and codeine and using an ice pack for the swelling. I wasn’t in loads of pain but it’s just hard to move around and can feel heavy on your chest..

Definitely get a V pillow for night and even sitting as I found this helps prop you up. I would just recommend resting and doing as little as possible as it’s hard to move your arms and stuff.. I know this all night sound negative but it’s so worth it and by the end of the first week you’ll be feeling so much better! Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

@meganx

They look great babe! & Omg yes my armpits were out of control by the time I could get to them!!!

Sharon 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Megan I’m booked in to see Mr Mahdi on the 21 st August wanting surgery on 21 st sept love your boobs they don’t look too big can’t decide what size to have x

HayH 28
    28p
    Menu

I had 350cc hp unders on 27th July Dr Giannas, feels like I have cramp in my left armpit, can hardly move arms and feeling very sick. Just on muscle relaxant and co codamol, when does it start to feel any better 🙁 ? xx

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

@hayleylhass how you finding recovery and your new boobs. I’d love to see pics of how they are changing. I think I’m going to go for the 350s unless my surgeon tells me to go for the 375s x

HayH 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi Kay. Not going to lie, I’m struggling, but I’m rubbish with pain anyway. Im finding sleeping difficult and been feeling really sick. Im sore today as thinkni need a different sports bra but I’ll try and get a picture later or tomorrow for you. I just can’t wait until the 2 week mark. My skin is also really oily too and I never have oily skin so must be due to tablets. 350s are a good size, I couldn’t imahine being bigger now lol! Good luck and go with what your comfortable with even if you have to go back 2 more times just be sure hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.