10 DPO pain ADVICE PLEASE!!!! Started by: Clare

• Author
    13p
    Menu

Hey ladies
    I’m 10 DPO and today had the most pain I’ve had so far. So far my experience has been a breeze but today my left boob is really painful especially under my arm pit and on top. I’ve even had to take my bra off for a little while. Is this normal??? It just doesn’t feel right!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Menu

What sort of pain Hun? Is it possible you’ve over stretched yourself. I got pain for the first two weeks and more if I over did it a bit. And overdoing it could literally be taking the bins out putting a wash on then cutting some carrots. Your muscles are so delicate. Can you explain the kind of pain?

Clare 13
    13p
    Menu

It feels like bruising but no bruises. If I put my arm up in the air it’s pulling and painful.
    I’m probably well over doing it as I’m back to normal routine. My little girl is only 1 so looking after her has been a nightmare xx

Menu

Obviously if your worried ring the nurse in the morning but I only managed to raise my arms with no pain at all at about day 14/15 it can take different times depending on your muscles before. I didn’t even drive till day 11 and found that tougher than normal and only went back to work day 12 I’m 5wpo tomorrow and probably felt myself almost totally only in the last week or two. I would say your pushing it and have hurt your muscle which is very delicate I really wouldn’t worry you’ll still have lots of new pains daily lol. If it doesn’t ease up with rest or your really worrying ring the nurse tomorrow but I would say just from my experience that’s nothing to worry about xx

Clare 13
    13p
    Menu

I had overs Hun and have had no pain or problems moving my arms from day 1 the only thing that would make me twinge was pushing door handles down and flushing the toilet lol. I’ve literally been my normal self and was driving again at 5 days post op. Just strange how it’s hurting today. My littlest has been having meltdowns over the last couple of days and I’ve had to pick her up quite a lot and she’s not the lightest so sounds like you could be right. Thanks for the advice hun. I have my first post op appointment on sat so I’ll speak to the nurse about it then if it’s still troubling me. Xx

Menu

Bless you I would say try not to worry too much it’s still early days and youve been cut open don’t forget your probably pushing it. But definitely ring the nurse if your worried or the pain changes but maybe try taking it a little easier tomorrow and see if there’s a change. X

Hollie 43
    43p
    Menu

I’m 13dpo and I’m exactly the same, I did literally nothing the first week, my best mate came in and made me coffee, hung up washing wtf but I’ve been kind of doing all the usual stuff I do around the house this week and I’m sore, especially on the left side it feels so tight and I have like shooting pains at the side and underneath, I think the previous comments are right and we are over doing it, I moved a pot of pasta tonight and ended up having to take pain killers and get the ice packs out xx

Clare 13
    13p
    Menu

We need to be on our best behaviour hollie by the sounds of it! I’m back at uni tomorrow but that’ll be easier that having my 1 year old all day xx

Menu

Oh bless you Hollie haha I tried making a stew day 12 and literally could not lift the casserole dish so I feel your pain. Take care of yourselves girls. I promise you the next few weeks will fly by I can’t believe I can wear normal bras next week, its flown by. Now it’s rest for the both of you haha! Xxx

Hollie 43
    43p
    Menu

I e been really lucky I finished uni the day before my op and I’m not back in until 8/1, too much Christmas shopping and housework OCD is my downfall, I think once the tree is up tomorrow I’ll be back to doing nothing for a few days to see if it helps, my right one is dropping and softening nicely and looks nice and full my left is still high and tight so couch rest and a Netflix series for me I think lol. It’s a strange rollercoaster of a journey this isn’t it lol. I hope your pains settle down soon and it’s not too bad being back at uni xx

Clare 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks Hun. Enjoy your Netflix and couch I’m muchly jealous. I’ve been back at uni since day 5 but couldn’t face it today so going in tomorrow.
    Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.