10 weeks post op really really not happy :( Started by: charlie

• Author
    52p
    Menu

Hiya so I’m 10 wks p.o. I had 365 hp overs and uplift and since around 2 weeks p.o. my breasts softened and dropped I’m devastated they’re awful and saggy I’ve got an appointment with my surgeon on the 21st of this month I’m hoping he will clear me for revision surgery they fall into my arm pits they’re saggy and they’re going lower and lower :(( I’ve added as many pictures in different poses to try show u exactly what I mean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

And more

Attachments:
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

And more..

Attachments:
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

And couple more ..

Attachments:
    Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

@charlie I can see what you mean from looking at your photos. when you compare them to your profile picture too you can see the difference. Hopefully the surgeon will agree with the revision because I wouldn’t expect that much sagging within 10 weeks. I know they naturally do drop slightly but I do think that is significant enough to notice xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thanks Katie yes you can see there isn’t much upper fullness and also can see the decline from side view and also it feels like there is far too much skin for implant if that makes sense it wasn’t like this wen I first had them done but just seems to be getting worse and when u think I’m only 10wks imagine in 10months what they’ll look like xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I agree, they need to put a support type mesh I think it is to keep them in place which the surgeon may not have been able to predict pre op, I’m sure you would get revision surgery for this xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

Not sure if this is bottoming out coz your nipples look like they good be heading north of your implant (but obv in pics is different to person) update us with wat your surgeon says but I’d assume your pretty certain to get revision surgery xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Yes I’m not saying that he’s done anything wrong I just think that it’s my skin etc but I’m almost certain that it could be heading towards bottoming out because my nipples seem like they’re going higher also I can feel the implant lower than it should be sometimes like it isn’t soposed to sit there it’s hard to explain also I’m certain I’ve got displacement because the left implant falls really badly into my arm pit so I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t offer me revision I’ll let u know soon as I’ve seen him xx

Shelly love 22
    22p
    Menu

@charliebabex I can see what you mean . Am sorry this is happened . I’m sure they will revise it for you . Considering you have had a up lift too . Xx good luck huni

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Thank you shelly hopefully he will i honestly can’t see why it won’t get fixed just hoping that when he does my scars won’t be awful afterwards because they’ve turned out really well xx

Shelly love 22
    22p
    Menu

With scaring they might have to wait a little . B4 cutting again . But they do look good and there is so many products on the market for scars , you will be fine . Fingers crossed for you and let us know xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m sorry you’re not happy! I’m pre op at the moment and sagging is something I’m worried about!
    I don’t think your boobs look bad at all, but they do look like normal large boobs rather than boobs that have had an uplift and augmentation (if that makes sense?)

Do you mind me asking what your pre op stats were and what you had ? And who your surgeon was ?

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Yes I understand what you mean , I was a 34b around 10 half stone and 5ft 4″ , they look awful because they don’t look like I’ve had it done other than the scars xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Good luck Hun I’m sure everything will be sorted soon xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

I’ve took some more pictures today and I actually could cry I’m going to ring the clinic tomorrow and hopefully try and get earlier appointment

Attachments:
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

And more pictures x

Attachments:
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

And then a few more x

Attachments:
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I completely agree, I wouldn’t be happy with that result hopefully you can get an earlier appointment as I’m sure once they agree they don’t look right your mind will be put at ease knowing your likely to
    Get revision surgery my fingers are crossed for you xx

Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

You poor thing Charlie going through all that and this happening! They don’t look bad at all and are a good shape, your scars look perfect! But they certainly don’t look uplifted. I’m 9 days post uplift, I just had small implants 155cc put in, I’m hoping this helps reduce the risk of mine sagging xxx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Thank you Chloe fingers crossed for me got to wait another week or so to see my surgeon 21st of this month, honestly vic the size is just right tho I asked for a D -DD and came out with a E to F cup dependant on bra, and they don’t look to bad with a bra but no matter which way I stand lie or roll they’re horrendous with no bra and after paying over 6k I’m not settling wen everyone one else’s look lovely xx

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi hun big hugs to you as i can see what you mean. Who was your surgeon? This is why I can’t go too big as my skin is so thin and i already suffer with sagging so need an uplift anyway so if I get a heavy implant I can see them just sagging again. I hope you can get an appointment asap xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Mr mahdi was my surgeon and when I went to my consult I told him I wanted around D-DD he said they may go a little bigger as I’ve got a lot of breast tissue I said that was fine but he never said that once settled they would be saggy again the implants are heavy and I’ve already said they seem too heavy for my skin, so wether it’s because of the implants or the uplift I’m not even sure myself xx

lza89 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Charlie, I had my post op appointment with my surgeon today (I’m 10 wpo from a full uplift with 275cc moderate round overs) and he confirmed that il need a revision :(. On one hand I’m gutted that I have to go through it all again, however I’ve known since week three that something wasn’t right and at least today it was confirmed and there’s a plan of action.

I need a revision as there’s still too much ‘sag’ in my skin and so my natural breast tissue and skin slightly hangs off the implant and my ps agreed that it shouldn’t look like that so early on, but the big problem is in my left breast as the implant has rotated and is sticking out sideways! Which gives a weird square boob look. I didn’t even know that was possible!

It feels devastating doesn’t it?! I’m sure your surgeon will agree that its not right and they’ll sort it! Have you got an appointment yet? Xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Aww so sorry lza89 so glad that u will get them fixed has your surgeon said how long before you will get your surgery?? And yes I see mime Saturday can’t wait sounds stupid I know but I’m sad when I look at them :/ xx

lza89 1
    1p
    Menu

yeah he said it would have to be 6 months from original op date, which was at the end of July so I can get booked in anytime on from January, I actually first contacted mya in January this year so its going to be over a year for the whole process start to finish!

I feel sad when I look at mine but I feel better now theyre going to get fixed (again!), im sure you’ll feel the same!

keep us updated! xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Yep looks like mine will be around January aswell if my surgeon gives revision at 6 months Its just a shame u feel like you won’t ever get to this point and then your gona have to start the process over again I’ll let u know Saturday once I’ve spoken to him xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hey, I have the same sort of thing happpenig but I am 2 1/2 years post op! It’s so uncomfortable. I have an appt booked for December to see the surgeon but tbh MYA haven’t been that great with me! Please let us know what your surgeon says and if they offer you revision! X

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Charlie how did your app go with your sugoen has he agreed that you will need revision surgery aswell xxx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +2

Sorry for late reply yes I saw my surgeon this morn and he has agreed that stitches need to be placed around the sides to hold them in place and keep them in the middle when I lie down I have to see him January to review if a capsule has formed as one needs to be formed before revision and hopefully it’ll be pretty quick from there x

Violet 21
    21p
    Menu
    Kate
    0p
    Menu

Hi Charlie did you get everything sorted? Hope you did chick xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.