10 WPO anyone else have a big gap inbetween chest photos Started by: –

• Author
    Menu

So I am 10 weeks post op now had 300cc HP partials measuring a 30DD happy with the size just disappointed about my cleavage I have a really big gap inbetween my chest so even if I wear a low cut top I have no cleavage anyone else have this would be so grateful if someone could share pics Xx

Menu
    +2

Hi, I’m 5.5 weeks post op – I had 350 HP sub-muscular. I naturally had a big gap so have a big gap now however I think if you naturally had a big gap that doesn’t change. If you don’t have a natural cleavage, you won’t get one – so my friends told me. They’d had boob jobs too.
    I’ll be very pleased if mine does change but I’m the same as you. Attached a pic at 4&5 weeks. X

Menu

Struggling to attach pics….

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun it all depends on what you started with your gap doesn’t change so if your gap was big to start with it will stay be afterwards Hun however once they are all settled the feel and move like natural boobs so you will be able to create a cleavage xxx

0p
    Menu

Thank you for your replys when do your boobs start getting SOFT enough to push together I’m 10wpo and there still rock solid lol x

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

Mine are rock hard too at 7weeks post op but in the past 10 days I’ve noticed they started to soften, i tried on a few push up bras and some old normal bras i had which are now tight and i had a cleavage in all of them although i had a very big gap before surgery, i think thats why my surgeon prefered the high profile for me to fill the upper pole and bring my boobs closer and close that gap and i guess he succeeded because i now have a cleavage, however no cleavage without a bra, yes they’re much much much closer than how they used to be but still he didn’t invent new boobs for me, he tried to make the best out of what I initially had. Photo is 6 weeks post op

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    0p
    Menu

@lala111 they look amazing! You can put 2 fingers inbetween my gap easy and I have no cleavage with a push up bra there 2 far apart 🙁 hopefully they will sofen more x

Flo 19
    19p
    Menu

Mine are the same, I never noticed or didn’t think I had a gap before so I’m hoping as they soften it’ll get better. Mine are still firm so difficult to squish together to get a cleavage at the min too, I’m also 10 weeks post op xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

You just need a bit of softening and you’ll be fine when you get there trust me xx

Emily 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m almost 4 months now and was originally worrying about the gap but they’re completely soft now and I can wear bras which give a cleavage just like real boobs 🙂 xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Mine didn’t get soft enough to push together till around 3/4 month mark Hun xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.