11 days po and pain is back Started by: Tor Shields

• Author
    78p
    Menu

I have been recovering absolutely fine, was back at work and driving last week, but yesterday I started having the most painful feeling in my left side whenever I move in the slightest. I have been so careful not to over exert myself and it seems strange that this pain has come on 11 days after surgery. I was worried I might have an infection but I’ve checked my incisions and they look fine, it’s not red or swollen. Am I just putting this down to one of those random pains you get after surgery? I’m reluctant to ring the hospital in case it’s nothing! I’m back to taking paracetamol and ibuprofen to try and limit the pain but I’m feeling bed bound from it today as it hurts so much to move. Any advice is appreciated x

Angel 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Tor

I was just searching this forum for 11 days po as im very similar. My boobs have felt great from day 7 then this morning I have woke up in pain with both boobs and they feel extremely heavy and achey and are still high. Im assuming this is normal, im going to see how it goes today and tomorrow then ring the nurse. Have you tried taking a stronger painkiller like codeine? I know its not great long term but it def helps take the edge off more than paracetomol and ibruprofen. Hope your feeling better soon and try not to worry xx

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu

Hi Angel. I’m happy to report the pain went away within a few days. I’m 4 weeks po now and although I still get tenderness and some sharp pains it’s so much better. It will pass for you, I still don’t really know what was causing the pain I had but I think it’s one of those normal processes and it does pass x

Angel 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi

Just realised that your post was the 10th Feb sorry lol. So glad your pain went away ?. Did your boobs stay high for a while? I prob just need to be more patient. Im finding it hard to relax my upper body and constantly tense. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.