11 days post op Started by: Elle

• Author
    81p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls,

Just thought I would update you with my photos, had my dressing removed today first picture is from this morning and second is this afternoon absolutely love them and feeling back to my normal self, Nurse said they have healed perfectly too which I’m glad about is I was worried, can’t wait to have a shower! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

Elle they look so good. Glad they’ve healed perfectly and you love them. You’ll feel more human after a shower 🙂 x

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu

They look amazing ? I was so happy when they took my dressings off but I’ve still got to wear pink tape for the time being. It’s great to shower though and it definitely does make you feel more normal x

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu

Thank you girlies! I feel free without the dressing although it bloody hurt when they took the sticky ahesive tape off haha!!! It’s going to be the best shower of my life ??xx

Ruby 12
    12p
    Menu

Elle they look so good!! So natural, we have the same surgeon so you’ve made me even more excited for my op! ? did you have high profile? Xx

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks ruby! Yes I did hunny 400cc under the muscle hp and I am so happy with them honestly and my scars look amazing already! For only 11 days post op, you are in good hands honestly! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.