11 days post op …Mr Netri Started by: Susan

• Author
    51p
    Menu

Hi guys
    It’s been 11 days since my op and I feel iv been on here moaning about the bloat loads, iv had nipples pointing in all directions and boobs uneven so today im posting a positive post.
    Woke this morning and feel fab, iv still got swelling and a lot off bruising as i bruised terrible but my boobs look great but best of all the bloat has gone and my abs are back… just disappeared like a lot of you promised.
    Feeling happy and very thankful to Mya and the amazing Mr Netri for everything, he decided on size etc and I just went with it…hes amazing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Becks 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab hun!! xx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Wow you look fab wish my bloat would go. I’m 2 weeks po tomorrow and I still bloat up during the day. Xx

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi Sherrie
    I havnt done anything to get rid of it, just woke up flat and delighted, only thing I can say is iv been walking a lot and drinking water.
    Im not eating bread at all and very little carbs, i do think this has helped loads.
    Give it a try for a few days and let me know how you get on.
    How you feeling? I had a bad day on Saturday was in agony on my right side, left side is fab it’s started to go soft but left were I had the bad bruising is still pretty swollen.
    Hope you get sorted soon x

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Yes I’ve started a bit of a detox today to see if it helps. Maybe I’ve just got fat but I don’t think so as it’s like a wierd hard sticky out tummy! I’m not too bad I just ache a lot in the mornings and I’m the same it’s always my right side. My left is totally fine and always has been. Xx

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

You havnt possible got fat in 2 weeks hun, it’s fluid! I’m being teally good and it’s worked also think the swelling has went down loads so fluid has drained away loads.
    Im back to my pre boobs weight even though the boobs are 800grms in total… it’s the next 4 weeks that worry me as i cant exercise like i usually do.
    Im so worried about putting it on after losing 3 stone last year.
    I give myself 20 mins or so sitting on bed in the day brakes and it keeps the swelling at bay, even if I have the bra on loose I notice more swelling across my scar line, plus fresh air is good for healing. Tbink that helps a bit to.
    Hope you wake up tomorrow and yours has gone… it’s time to enjoy our boobs ????

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Yes it must be swelling. I don’t get chance to rest much as I’m home with my 1 year old or taking him to mums and tots etc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

You look just like i did, it will just go hopefully tomorrow haha…
    Know what you mean I’m running round after 4 kids, 3 teens and a 9 yr old but they are all so lazy… make time for yourself everyday, as a mum you need to look after yourself to xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.