11 DPO 325cc overs Started by: Diane

• Author
    6p
    Menu

Hi ladies.

I know a few people have asked to see pics of this size . I had 325cc high profile round overs 11 days ago. Went from an empty B/C cup. They are already starting to drop and soften and I couldn’t be happier. Mr Traynor was my surgeon , the man is amazing!!

X

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

Try again!

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

And again

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

Any ideas why my images keep saying they are too large to upload??? I’ve taken them on the smallest size and they are nowhere near the 512mb allowed šŸ™

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

Last attempt

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

What phone to you have Diane? My pictures upload no problem and I have an iPhone x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I had to download an app to adjust the size of the photos

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

So glad your healing nicely x

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

I Have a Samsung galaxy s8 x

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

I tried to resize the photos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kate 7
    7p
    Menu

They are amazing! Iā€™m a 32 b/flat c and yours are exactly what I want! I was worried high profile would make them look stuck on but yours look natural!

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

Yours look fab diane!! I think they even look bigger than mine and I had 450cc isnā€™t t crazy how they look so different on different people, how is your recovery going? We were the same day werenā€™t we 15th at Preston with Mr Traynor? X

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

See attached mine are definitely changing so much they have softened loads and Are actually starting to feel more real ????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lis212 17
    17p
    Menu

Diane yours are exactly what I would hope to end up like. My before size and shape is similar to yours too a b/c beforehand. My two sizes offered are 285cc round Demi implant or 315 round full implant which would you go for do you think? Iā€™m worried 315 too big but yours do look great. Also what cup size are you now please?

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

Yes Rose I was in theatre just before you went in. Recovery had been better than I expected. I take my own plasters off today and get to shower yay! And I’m back to work tomorrow. It is crazy how they look so different on each person. Yours look amazing too. Mr Traynor is so fab xx

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you Kate x

Diane 6
    6p
    Menu

LIS212 I would definitely advise to go with the biggest offered. I was offered 275, 300 or 325cc. I was the same as you and worrying about going too big. But every comment I read on this forum suggested that girls wish they had gone with the bigger option. There is not a huge amount of difference in the sizes but when I was trying mine on I felt the bigger size gave me a little more fullness and I’m so pleased I opted for 325cc. I won’t know what size I will be until after my 6 week check.as there is still so much changing to happen and I still have swelling but I went to M&S yesterday for a high impact sports bra and I needed a 34F. I would guess I will end up a DD or E cup . Hope that helps xx

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

Yeah I was allowed to take my plasters off on Monday was lush to have a shower the only problem is now my bras are irritaing my scars which is painful and Iā€™m back to work also itā€™s been ok actually apart from the painful rubbing off the bras not sure thereā€™s anything I can do about it really. Thought you were in before me ???? yeah really do love me traynor heā€™s made me feel so much happier xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.