11 Weeks Post Op xx Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi ladies I’m 11wpo now. Just wondering how other people got on around this stage? I had teardrops and feel as though for the first 9 weeks they didn’t move much, they got softer but movement was minimal except for where I have a tiny bit of natural tissue. This past couple of weeks and especially this week I feel as though I can feel my implants more when I bend over, lie down etc and it’s a really odd sensation! I have teardrops and I know they can rotate but they definitely haven’t done that! Just wondering if it’s my body getting used to the sensation of having more weight there/boobs feeling/becoming more ‘natural’ as they drop slightly? Don’t know if this will make sense to anyone!! Xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Clare, I posted this morning on the forum because yesterday i felt my right implant had moved up and inwards. I can feel it quite a lot especially when I lay down in bed, it moves and digs into me (feels like a heavy disc). It’s still not moved down now. Oh and I’m 11 weeks post op too xx
    Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’m 18 weeks post op now but around about 9/11 weeks my implants felt the same it was because they where still sitting high up once they settle I’m there pockets they will just feel like normal boobs now do now when I bent down I though I was folding my implants in half sometimes lo lxxxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@becks17 Just had a read of your post, does it still feel the same today? It does sound like yours are settling into their pockets so got everything crossed for your that you’re ok xx

@staceymlx
    So glad you’ve said this! That’s the sort of feeling I’ve been getting. I was just a little worried though as mine should be settled into their pockets by now with having teardrops but I do just wonder if it’s because they’re really softening up now so I’m feeling them more? Do yours feel like ‘normal’ boobs now? No more odd feelings?! Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Clare mine feel like normal boobs now I have the odd day where I can feel the implant but only if I lay on my front or if my lil boy jumps on me lol xxxxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Ah that’s good to know then thanks Stacey, just hope mine start feeling more normal soon! Xx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m 3 months post op my left feels odd n really numb all of a sudden when I lie down on side it feels weird so today bent over n I can feel massive part of my implant not the ridge but loads feels like it’s not far from under my nipple like popping out I’ve phoned mya she says normal this is not normal she’s booked me in to c my surgeon 16th April this is nearest I’m not happy can not wait that long like this it’s making me anxious my right feels completely different x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.