12 days post op Started by: Jess

• Author
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hey everyone
    I think yesterday I finally had a turning point after my BA! To begin with I was so worried that I had gone too large on the implant size based on how small my frame is (300cc round high profile unders). Anyway the swelling has finally started going down and the attached is a before and after!
    My surgeon was Max Marcellino for reference! šŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nancy B 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi they look great congratulations on your new boobies
    They look perfect in size x
    Hows recovery..im booked for the surgery on Wednesday any tips x

Jess 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks!
    Recovery was at first quite rough for me, but mainly because the anaesthetic made me sick and then I struggled sleeping at a 45 degree angle, but by day 4 I was pretty much back to myself!
    I would just say to keep overly hydrated to get the anaesthetic out of your system and get your pillow situation sorted early. I have four stacked and then one memory foam pillow upright in the middle to help support my back, and then I sit on a flat pillow too to support my lower back.
    Good luck with your op on Wednesday! Let me know how you get on šŸ™‚ x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m calling the surgery tomorrow to confirm my booking for an op with Max Marcellino.
    I’m going 300cc Unders Mod Profile.

I think yours look great! What were you before? and can you tell me your stats -If you don’t mind.

I’m a small 5ft 4
    112lbs
    currently a cup.
    I worry that I might be going to large, hence why I’m asking for your stats (If you don’t mind)

Jess 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey my stats are: 5ā€™5 and 53kg (size 6/8) and I was a very small 32A
    Iā€™m not too sure what the new size is yet!
    I think 300cc is a good size (Max reassured me plenty of times that this would be the most natural on me!)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.