12 days post op advice please Started by: Vic

• Author
    22p
    Menu

Hi girls, I think my implants are starting to drop. Im worried though that my boobs look saggy. I had an uplift and 155cc HP implants over the muscle (but sub fascia). My left nipple just seems low but I’ve looked at that many pictures of my boobs and everyone else’s haha I just don’t know what to think anymore. I would just hate to have gone through all this and end up still with a pair of sad sacks. Panicking they will get lower! The underneath is still quite boxy but I’ve been reassured they will smooth out (fingers crossed). First pic is 7 days post op, others today xxx
    Read more at https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12-days-post-op-advice-please/#huD0yLLA3qRZd3Pk.99

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vic 22
    22p
    Menu

And another sat down xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leon123 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Vic. I think they look great! I’ve not had my op yet but would be made up if my results are like yours! Maybe look back to your before pics and see how far you’ve come. Probably from the swelling going down and them starting to settle they feel different. They obviously need more time to settle but I honestly think they look fab and definitely not sagging at all!! Take care xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.