12 days post op update Started by: Rose

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +4

Can’t believe how much my boobs have changed already and know there still going to change so much more I’m very happy with my progress so far ????????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachael 3
    3p
    Menu

Amazing transformation, I hope mine look as good as yours once they are done. Hope recovery has been kind to you. Xx

gemma 47
    47p
    Menu

Amazing how’s your recovery been xxx

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks it really has 13 day post op today my scars are hurting today it was my first day back at work I only have an office job but had to do a bit of running about today which is not usual for my job but I’m just chilling tonight x

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

Really good Gemma feeling great x

Sharon 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi rose who was your surgeon they look fab did you just have implants only asking because my breast are like yours and I got told I needed a uplift aswell as implants xx

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Sharon I had me traynor he was fab!!! I just had implants he said I definitely didn’t need an uplift! They go off the measurements from your shoulder to your nipple to decide if you need an uplift or you can just tell by looking at some. Can’t recommend him enough x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Looks great Rose!!! What did you have overs or unders? Im going for 415cc unders and am a size 12 What clothes size are you as I’d love to look like yours!!

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

Hey I am a size 12 also, I went for 450cc hp overs and tbh wish I had of went bigger in some clothes they look big but in others they look small so it’s annoying I want big boobs! Good luck for your surgery let me know if you have any questions I am 17 day P.O. today x

Darcy 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Rose I am stuck between 375cc and 400cc, Mr Traynor offered me between 350-450 CC but scared they look too big what do you think? I am 10.5 stone and a size 10/12 x

Rose 32
    32p
    Menu

Go for the biggest! 100% I wish I had of asked for bigger I got 450 and don’t feel like there big enough I’m 19 days P.O. and there not as big as I want deffo go biggest you can or you’ll probably wish you had of! Mine aren’t noticeable at all in clothes I’m a size 10-12 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.