12 dpo Started by: Annette

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi ladies

I’m 12 dpo today. Today my breast are really sort and when I walk it feels like my left is moving x my skin on my breasts feels very tingly and my bra is making me feel sore just wondered if this is normal? I had 500 cc unders

Tia

X

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’m 10 dpo and my boobs r tight shiny and tingling and the only way I can describe the feel I’ve got is when you have a let down of milk when you have had a baby
    It a similar sensation x
    W
    M

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi

Yeah I think that’s the same although mine feel quite swollen today more than any other day ????

adelejones 30
    30p
    Menu

@pinktwinkletoes I hope you don’t mind me being so cheeky but would you mind sharing a post op pic? I’m having 500cc unders in 5 days and have no idea what to expect! I know everyone is different but would be great to see how yours are at this stage. Starting to get very nervous about everything and whether I’ve chosen the right size xxx

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

I will give it a go @adelejones ???? I also had a nipple lift as this was a reaugementation x had my 300 cc overs replaced with 500 cc unders x

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

Here you go @adelejones

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

Try again

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

Can’t upload them ???? how do you do it?

adelejones 30
    30p
    Menu

@pinktwinkletoes I have no idea? I will add you and you could try sending it as it private message? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.