12 weeks post op Started by: Stacey

• Author
    496p
    Menu
    +4

Had my 12 weeks post op this afternoon with my Sugoen mr traynor and I’ve come out of there skipping with joy and soo happy he accually was really pleased with my results and accually told me if there was such thing as perfect theny boobs where that what a confidence boost that was I’ve had a love hate relationship with my boobs until last week when I started likening them my traynor is amazing he also told me he has been really worried about my recovery as while I was on the operating table he relived my anotomy was much small that he thought and I was having such a big implant he still decided to o ahead with the implant size as he felt they where a perfect fit and he was soo relieved today when he seen me he accually wrote in my notes to expect revision surgery due to the problems at the beginning of my recovery he’s totally amazed at the way I’ve healed and how they sit told me as long as I wear my sports bra for bed they will stay perky and nice and I can wear what ever I want during the day weather that’s no bra a push up bra or a wired bra he’s my boobs 12 weeks post op

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stacey 38
    38p
    Menu

Yay! Congrats on the twins they look amazing x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Aww thanks @stacey thank you like I say it’s only thislast week I’ve started to really like them xxx

Mitch 39
    39p
    Menu

They look amazing hunni congrats xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

@mitch thank you xx

Scarlett 2
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing! what size implants did you have xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Thanks Hun and had 600cc hp overs xxxx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Wow! Stacey they are looking tremendous! You must so happy, we have such a rollercoaster of feelings toward them so it’s great your realy starting to like them now 🙂
    Thats some cleavage you got there, congrats to you xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you @claudine I honestly have had soo many ups and down with them and like I say I’m only just starting to accually like them now and thank you I was quite lucky with my cleavage my gap has always been quite a small gap and hasn’t changed since having these done I’ve been really lucky that side of things how are u doing Hun are you any closer to having more answers results on what you can do xxx

Kelly 11
    11p
    Menu

Aw stacey im made up for you! Ive watched from the sidelines of you feeling up then down and am so glad youre now feeling great with your decision to go ahead. These stories make me feel better about the walk to theatre but still a little scared. Haha im such a scarebag xxx

Kelly 11
    11p
    Menu

P.s they look great. Wish i could go bigger lol xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

@kelly thank you it’s been such a hugh rollercoaster for me not liking them liking them having a few issues it’s defo a game off being patient and waiting to see what they look like after a few months Ill be posting a few updates as months go on as it helped me loads in my journey looking at other people’s story’s it nice to see them months down the line aswell as I find it’s much better to compare once all healing as took place xxx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@staceymlx · 
    Aww thats brill, i don’t think you can think of them as ‘your boobs’ until you do like them if that makes sense???
    I still feel a bit like mine arne’t mine they came from a factory ha ha, probs just cause i know they might have to come out, no further forward yet but thats my fault i had to cancel last appointment my little mans in a bad place at the mo, i do feel like it’s becoming more obvious to me what the problem is now though, im there on the 21st of this month, i hope you hang around on the forum now you have officialy entered the healed and happy phase! So important for the pre op girls to get feedback and see images from the girls much further ahead xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@claudine that totally makes sense I still don’t think of these as my boobs either yet lol I hope your little man gets well soon Hun and hopefully you get some answers and this nightmare starts getting better for you hopefully it doesn’t come to having to have them out and there’s a solution for you xxxx

Kelly Rose 34
    34p
    Menu

Wow!!! Best boobs I’ve seen! You must be over the moon with your results! Gives me so much cofidence going with Mr Traynor x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

@kelly rose thank you so much Hun I am now soo over the moon with them and honestly I can’t rate mr traynor enough he’s honestly amazing xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

@sam89xx couple photos on here xx

Vicky 41
    41p
    Menu

@staceymlx They look absolutely perfect. I have boob greed lol!
    I can honestly say I have a total love hate relationship with mine. I’m 6wks on Friday and hoping they will even out soon as one looks totally different to the other. Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Thanks Hun @vixstar I had a total love hate relationship with my boobs up and till my 12 week post aswell I’m fact I hated them so much st times I wished I didn’t get them lol but I’m nearly 4 months now and I love them they have changed soo much even after my 12 week point xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.