12 wpo still settling but getting better i think?? Started by: Laura

• Author
    143p
    Menu

Hi ladies! So im 12 weeks post op now, pre op i was a 32c/34b i had 400cc high profile unders. I have had a love hate relationship with my boobs because although i didnt have any obvious assymetry before surgrey i had 2 totally different shaped boobs as soon as i came round from surgery, i could see it even with strapping on. Then i had one drop around 2 weeks while the other sat up high took until around 6 weeks for the other to even start dropping. Definitely a long process for some of us while others tend to look great from the second they come round from surgery (lucky buggers ha) Mine are still changing enough for me to see slight differences each week. Just over the last couple of days i have thought my boobs look slightly fuller but not sure if its just me? Can anyone else see that from my most recent picture? Maybe wishful thinking haha. They still are slightly different but they have evened up alot compared to how different they were the first few weeks. I still have boob greed! I still feel i have quite small boobs! I thought 400cc from a 32c would be quite big so i never asked for more but if id of known they would be this size id have wanted 500cc but overall im feeling happier with them as the weeks go by šŸ˜€ xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing Laura!! I know how you feel about the love/hate relationship with them. Iā€™m starting to love mine more as the weeks are going by. When I first woke up from surgery my left breast felt huge compared to my right but they are evening out really well. I feel the same about wishing I pushed to go bigger but Iā€™m giving them time to fully settle to decide xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou Chloe means alot šŸ˜€ yeah its such a long process when they need to even out i really didnt like them in the begining, especially coming on here an see most of the others that were putting pics up all looked great an mine were odd. But they definitely do get better with time they might not get perfectly matched up but natural boobs have slight differences same as implants do! Boob greed is definitely a big thing. I measure a 32f/34e now but i definitely dont feel that size i feel more of a d. Implants do measure bigger xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.