13 weeks – one not dropping Started by: Debbie

• Author
    5p
    Menu

So as you can see I’m 13 weeks and my right boob just isn’t dropping. Hence you can still see the scar as it hasn’t dropped and gone into the crease!

Just wondering if anyone’s took ages to drop and when should I start worrying?

It is my right one and I’m right handed so I know my muscle is probably holding onto it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Marie sh 23
    23p
    Menu

Hi I’m only 8 weeks P.O. today so am behind you. I have similar situation, but it’s my right one that has dropped lovely and my left that still looks stuck on and round, even though I’m right handed.
    I know it’s still early days but I’m so impatient and want to know when to expect them both to be fully dropped x

Debbie 5
    5p
    Menu

It’s really getting to me now. I think my left has dropped more making the right even more obvious. It makes them look 2 different sizes as well!

Gemma B 95
    95p
    Menu

Have you tried massage Hun? Does it feel hard at all? xxx

Debbie 5
    5p
    Menu

No I’ve not tried massage but am willing to try. I had an 8 wk post op appointment and the surgeon seemed to think it would drop fine? But seeing other girls have dropped by this point it just makes you start to worry. I will YouTube massage as I don’t want to miss the window of opportunity and regret not doing it!

It is harder than the left but always has been. Like the left softened much quicker. And it’s always been a few weeks behind it. I am also back at the gym but won’t train chest as I don’t want to hinder it dropping.

If they both looked like the left I’d be over the moon! X

Cat 2
    2p
    Menu

Hiya, ive read massaging with unders makes all the difference and is very important, that’s as long as they are not textured. Mine we t from rock solid to squishy within a week. I’m 2months post op now and bounce and can squish them together etc. Give it a go hun and fingers crossed it’s works x x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Don’t massage them if there textured ones like mine are Hun .i think if you could massage them the surgeon would of said xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.