14 days to go!!! Please help! Started by: Courtney

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls!
    I’m due to have open rhinoplasty with Dr Andrea Giannitrapani in 2 weeks today and I’m getting sooo nervous! I feel like I’m not prepared for it at all! Can anyone give me some advice or suggest any must haves? I’m at the London fitzroy clinic. I live on the Isle of Wight so dreadding the long journey home!

Menu
    +1

Hi courtney! I hope your surgery goes well, i remember u talking about booking a consultationa while ago, did u get a cancellation? Its come round so quick! Hope ur okay! .

Mel 2
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hiya,

I had mine done yesterday in London and am very happy with how I was treated there everyone was very friendly, helpful and reassuring just bare in mind your amission time is not the time you will be having surgery I waited 6 hours and was very lucky to have a lift to pick me up as it was dark and quite late by the time I left . I would take someone along who is not going to mind a long day and good luck you will be fine it’s not as scary as you think 🙂 xx

Courtney 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Charlie! Thank you its now in 2 days! I cant believe how quickly it’s come! And noo it wasn’t a cancellation it was just his next possible date then it was January time and I wanted it done asap! Hoping it all goes okay! Xx

Courtney 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi mel thank you for your reply! Definitely reassured me that il be okay! Now it’s only in 2 days I’m getting super nervous! How are you now ? Is it painful or not as bad as you think? Ahhh super scared! Praying i like the outcome! Keep me posted on how your doing 🙂 xx

Mel 2
    2p
    Menu

That’s ok I felt the same so it’s nice to have some reassurance. I’m very swollen and bruised but I was expecting that! There’s not much pain surprisingly enough it’s just uncomfortable only being able to breath through your mouth and sleeping upright but getting used to it! Don’t worry you will be fine just keep reminding yourself why your doing it and it will get you through! 🙂 you will be fine it’s not as scary as you think.

Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.