14 hours post op Started by: Stacey

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Hi lovelies 🙂
    I had by ba with modified masto last night at First Trust, and I was petrified before hand.
    However, the whole experience was brill, and the staff are SO lovely. They really put you at ease if something is bothering you. My worry was the general anaesthetic, and not waking up afterwards – it literally felt like I’d been asleep 5 min!!
    I had 430cc in my right breast & 455cc in my left. I haven’t seen them yet obviously, but from outside the support bra & band, they look great!! Xx

Menu

Hey I had my ba yesterday at Presron too. They were all so lovely and was a good experience! I had 350cc and I’m happy so far xx

Stacey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope you’re feeling well Charlotte! Glad you’re happy! Take care with your recovery 🧡 x

Menu

Thank you and you too! X

Jae 4
    4p
    Menu

2 hours post up and me also feel great I never imagined it to be like this I thought I was going to be in agony arrives at hospital 7:30 was in theatre by 9 and out by 9:30 it took 30mins my surgeon was so fast he’s done an excellent job I had 405cc overs. Hope you ladies have a good and safe recovery xxx

Lisett
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls glad all your ops went well. Can I ask, did you get smooth or textured?

Jae 4
    4p
    Menu

Smooth 405cc over muscle xxx

Stacey 3
    3p
    Menu

Mine was textured over muscle 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.