15 weeks post op Started by: Ellie

• Author
    65p
    Menu

My boobies have settled great. Since I’ve had them done I’ve always noticed a slight different between them? My boobs were literally the exact same size before I had them done so I’m not sure what has happened.

My left boob looks so saggy! I can’t take pics without a bra on because I don’t like looking at it!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I’d go back to your surgeon and see what he/she says there’s def a difference in size xx

AM2010 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Ellie. What size CC’s did you have in them? X

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I would go and see your sugoen I’d say it looks like it’s dropped a lil two low on one side possibly sagging obvs I’m not an expert I wouldn’t say itsbottoming out tho as usually you nipple rides up when implant starts to bottom out xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

i had 450cc, sorry about the nips i forgot to cover them ahah! I’m so worried, in a bra they look ok its as soon as they are out of a bra that I cant look at them:( xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

I have this with my right breast, did you have your crease/ creases lowered? I only had my right 1 lowered an it can weaken the tissue. My surgeon confirned its a slight bottoming out. But because its mild its quite hard to get them to do something about it, but im having revision for my left which didnt drop an im having my implants changed so im trying to get him to fix this bottoming out with perminant stitches will find out mote when i go next week.

Found this if this makes it clearer. Xx

Attachments:
    Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Mine is like the second one, doesnt make the nipple go up high at all x

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

Thank you all for replying! I didn’t know if anyone has had anything the same, I didnt have my crease or creases lowered. I have emailed my PC so hopefully she will get back to me if not i think ill be ringing the clinic as im really worried x

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

I didnt know that my right had been lowered untill my 3 month post op appointment when i asked why is my right lower than my left when my left used to be the one slightly lower… was only then that i was told an then it all made sense as to why this happened! So check that just incase x

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

I dont even know why he lowered it the difference was less than a cm, not something id ever noticed until he measured me up an for that little difference it wasnt worth the higher risk of bottoming out i still cant believe i wasnt told until 3 months after surgery, you would think they have to tell u these things before hand x

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

Omg no way! That is not good, are you having surgery again? I hope my PC replies soon because im worrying now x

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Yeah i wrnt to see him last week an hes agreed gor revision becuase my left never fully dropped an its healed that way now but im having a bigger implant put in at the same time so im hoping hes going to sort my right aswel he was saying it was fine even though he said it had bottomed out slightly so if im getting opened back up it would make sense to fix it at the same time wouldnt it!? I go back next week to see him an will most likely get my surgery date then i think. Hope they get back to you soon but try not to worry too much easier said than done i know x

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah thats true! I hope they do both for you! I’ve been so happy with them up until now:( Im trying not to worry! Thank you again xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

I spoke to my PC, she said try not to worry but she will speak to a managing nurse to see if they can either move my surgeon appointment forward(it isn’t until March) or I will have to see a nurse ASAP. This has made me worry even more because there must be a problem:(

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

At least they are trying to get u seen sooner, how does it feel under the bottom of the boob compared to the other? Can feel all my implant on mine cos its come down to low. Have u took a pic laying down? Mine as lateral displacement on that side aswel as bottoming out xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

What does that mean!? I havent taken a pic on my side oh god ill do that when i get home xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Not on ur side just flat on your back just to see if the implant stays where it should or if it falls to the side… obviously boobs do fall to the side naturally but its more with lateral displacement the pocket on mine was too big due to him lowering it x

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

I think both of mine fall to the side, i will upload a pic when i get home x

Em96 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Ellie- I’m getting 450cc next week! Can you show me what yours looked liked before please??! Or private message me a picture, thank you. Hope it all gets sorted xxx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

This was before Christmas x

Attachments:
    Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

This is laying down now x

Attachments:
    Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

They look fine to me, obviously they are wider apart on the most recent pic but in the top pic u have your arms by your sides supporting them an in the bottom one you dont but they still dont overly fall to the sides, just the normal amount that you would expect them to xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

thats good! one less thing to worry about, my gap is quiet large so i think i expected it to be like this anyway xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu
    +1

I have an appointment on Monday 26th so hopefully will know more then!xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

Hope all hoes well with the appointment, let us know how u get on xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.