16 dpo so sore today! Started by: Annette

• Author
    3p
    Menu

16 dpo today and I feel so so sore I’ve had to take pain killers anyone else still sore at 16 dpo? X also what is drop and fluff?? Xx

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m starting to think no one uses this forum as never get advise!

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Hi ya I’m 13 day post op and I woke up this morn real sore whate as I’ve had a real good few days it did ease off as the day went on the just felt a bit swollen again x

Kate 61
    61p
    Menu

Hi hun i just answered the drop and fluff on your other post, and I think that some times honestly more than half the stuff I put on here no-one replys too (sad face) I’m 10 weeks post op and my left nipple is still really sore, if it gets too bad I would phone your surgeon I’m phoning mine tomorrow just to see what they say, I have read the nipples can be sore for up to a year because the nerves take so long to heal xx

S 47
    47p
    Menu

I’m 16 days post op today and I feel great! Feels like I’m almost healed to be honest. Nipples are still very sore, but my tissue is healing well and my scars are almost gone!! Can’t wait to have this stupid band off now tho haha!! Drop and fluff is where the implant drops into the pocket that your surgeon created and the fluff is where they get a little bigger once the muscle relaxes back to normal! Hope this helps. If you find you don’t get replies to things, try commenting on your post and it will bump it back up to the top xxx

Gemma B 95
    95p
    Menu

Hi Annette, I have found the forum to be a lot quieter of late, but I think people tend to go quiet once they’ve had their op and everything’s gone ok.
    Like Sadie said, you can always try to bump up your post for advice.
    Or if you search the forums you’ll find loads of threads on what you’re asking advice for. Particularly drop and fluff as I was wondering the same thing.
    As for the pain you’re experiencing, the nerves can take a very long time to heal, but if you have any major concerns, you should always seek medical advice (but again, a quick search would probably show other people have faced the same scenario) xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun, im not 16days past yet but i am finding myself becoming worse again in the mornings especially. I’m 12 days po today. My back kills at night too! X x

It is a shame about the forum becoming quieter.
    The non Mya ladies constantly get their posts deleted or their profile deleted and become Anonymous. I made a post the other day just with my pics of incisions, no mention of another company and it got deleted as I’m apparently not allowed to share anything. It’s a shame because I think mine look awful and wanted to see others after 1w.
    Then there are all the Mya patients thatif they have something negative to at about their experience, all that gets deleted too.
    So I guess it no wonder people get fed up with using this forum. X x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

I’m not a mya .my boobs hurt in the morning too I got my account deleted so had to make another one . It will prob be deleted now lol . But I have really found the forum so help full .try and upload again Cathrine .i remember your post has there been an improvement there definitely is with mine since one week post op I hated them not really looked to this morn and I love them xx

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I have found the forum really helpful too x I’m not a Mya patient either but it’s great to have this forum to ask questions x I feel a bit better today but my skin does feel very sensitive at the top but I suppose that’s just the nerves settling down x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

@dazzelea yeah defo an improvement! One just looked really messy with wrinkles. It’s hard to know what’s normal isn’t it without comparing. My partner had a hernia op in Jan and his scar was way longer and really messy but has healed fine. Any over lapping skin died off and wrinkles softened when the scan became less tight. He’s 3m post op so still healing but gives me hope mine will look ok too. X x

Yeah I’ve found it helpful too and like to help others also with any info I’ve found out. I joined a year ago but was deleted lol for mentioning my surgeons name. On the mobile site you can’t even access the forum guidelines and says page not available..
    Glad you’re feeling better hun! X x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

I e got one scar that’s brill just a straight line and my other is messy too I wonder if we had Same surgeon x

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

So say 19 today!! I’m really stressing x still so sore and my breast look a really wired shape x my scars look a bit black and bumpy although hard to see as my breast is covering them x I had 500 cc unders and a nipple lift anyone else stressing the same? X

Gemma B 95
    95p
    Menu
    +2

Hey hun, if you’re concerned you really should seek medical advice. You seem to be quite stressed out and should put your mind at ease or get some medical assistance. This forum is extremely helpful, but can’t replace professional medical advice and you’ve been worried for a while now xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.