17 days post op and worried Started by: Kerrie Bilson

• Author
    35p
    Menu

Hi I had my op on 13 August and felt great.. had no pain really.. they looked like they were dropping into a really nice shape etc at the start of this week and went back to work on Tuesday.. today they feel quite tender and the implants feel quite hard and high again! Is this normal? I’m dead worried that I’ve damaged them or overdone It! Has this happened to anyone else? Oh I didn’t go with mya either

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I’ve on & off felt the same way … Plus my left is a minor bit lower (only ever so slight) but I’m just trying to stay calm cause I work myself up! Boobs are soft all over except the bottom where they are still a little tender & firm but I’m assuming that’s normal and the tender maybe the weight of then dropping etc

Mummyto4 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Kerrie. How are they now? I think I’m having the same surgeon as you had (Mr p) so wanting feedback on if your still happy with them as up until this post I seen you was very happy. Hope your feeling better x

Kerrie Bilson 35
    35p
    Menu

Yeah I’m happy again now i text the nurse and she said it’s just a sign I’m doing too much so had another chilled weekend and boobies seem to have softened again thank God.. so many changes they go through you really do have to be patient x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.