18 DPO will they get bigger?! 450 hp overs Started by: Amy

• Author
    5p
    Menu

So im 18 days post op, I’m generally happy, my results are undoubtedly going to change over the next weeks but they feel so so small!!!
    I used to wear a 36b but always felt that wasn’t right, measured myself using the boob or bust and coming out at either 30G or 32FF, which doesn’t seem right as they look only about a C I’d say, they’re also not as close together as I’d have liked but my breasts pre op were quite far apart so I guess I can’t complain!
    Do you think they’ll get bigger??? I had subfascial overs so I’m hoping they’ll fluff out and all of a sudden look and feel bigger lol.. seriously this journey is a mixed bag of emotions!! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kirsty 14
    14p
    Menu

Trust me, they do get bigger. I was the same, worried they where to small then suddenly they went huge lol i am 5 weeks post op now x x

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

Ahh ok maybe by week 5 I’ll be feeling a little bigger then! It’s a shame when you’ve paid all that money and then they feel tiny 🙁 I’ve got to be patient lol, feel like I should of had at least 550cc to be a big bigger but we’ll wait and see, did you find your cleveage got closer at all as time went on?@misskirsty25 xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I’m about 14wks post op 450 mod plus, my boob or bust measurement is 30G, yours def will settle more and be more softer fuller looking, they are still sitting quite high with a bit of cone/pointy shape, a few more weeks your start to see the shape then after that you will still get more subtle changes and they will continue to soften, they look really good for 18days xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I still don’t feel
    That big though, but ppl tell me they are and I def fill a 30G bra and 32FF xx

Kirsty 14
    14p
    Menu

I am positive they will. Looking at your pics they look spot on for this stage. They still have some time to go but will look bigger soon enough. I remember wearing a top after 2 weeks and my mate said “oh they dont look any different” i was gutted haha now she takes it back as they have grown so much. At 2 weeks post op I wished i had gone up a size but now i am so glad i didnt. lol my clevage stayed the same til about 3 days ago, now they are softer they sit closer together making me look like i have clevage without a bra on. I love it x x

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

@littlec87 Thanks Hun I hope so! Really hope they settle and don’t look quite so pointy and I get more of a cleavage as in tops now I still look like I’ve got no boobs as got no definition or cleavage in the centre!! Can’t wait to get measured properly as I swear my boob or bust measurement must be wrong xx

@misskirsty25
    yeah I’m the same haha they don’t look much different in clothes and I wish I’d have gone bigger! Can’t wait to see my surgeon at 6 weeks to see what he says and thinks of them and then go and get measured!! Really excited to hopefully see some change in them soon xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu

I feel exactly the same! I also has 450 HP (am now nearly 3 week post op) and everyone that see’s them can notice how big they are but I feel like they are a C at the most! In clothes they look like I’m just wearing my normal push up bra, and this horrible sports bra doesn’t help. I know I’ve got to be patient because a lot will change but it’s so hard when I look in the mirror every day! I hope both of ours get bigger!xx

Naomi
    0p
    Menu

Are they going closer together??

Rhian 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi hun, your boob or bust measurement will be far more accurate than most high street shops. You have to remember that the media and society have conditioned us to think a D cup is huge, when in actual fact it’s not. Also the band measurement is relative to the cup size, so a 30G won’t look as big as a 36G etc. Once you get the all clear for bras try your BoB size and I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised! 🙂 I’m 8 weeks today and they’re still constantly changing, I absolutely thought I had gone too small once my swelling had gone but now they’re filling and definitely look bigger than they did a few weeks ago xx

Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Amy,
    I am one week po was 34b and had 440cc overs. Mine look same as yours do in these pics. What do yours look like now?
    Xx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

@ja1702 they’ve softened a little bit now and seem less pointy, I’m 4 weeks post op now! Hopefully by 6 weeks they’ll be even better and softer, how are you finding yours one week post op? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

I don’t really know how I feel to be honest. They look big without the macom bra on in a round way but with the bra and a top on I look no different. They deffo still need to drop a lot as from a side view they are pointy and can see the implant shape, they look like cones lol. My main concern is whether they’re going to be big enough as I was told I’d be a DD/E :’(
    Xx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

@ja1702
    I wouldn’t worry Hun they can take quite a few months to settle and drop from that pointy shape!! And as for size I’m measuring a 30GG or 32FF, you’ll probably find you measure bigger than you look but I’m sure you’ll measure bigger than a DD!! Don’t worry just be patient and watch them take shape 😀 xx

Jess 7
    7p
    Menu

Your boobs look fab! I’ve got my check to today so I’m gonna be interrogating lol but I am more upset with them now than what I was before having spent the money, had the surgery and my 8 month old hasn’t had his mommy properly for a week lol! I loved my surgeon, I spoke to loads of his patients before hand and I trusted him and made clear I wanted to be a DD at least lol so I’m really hoping they will take shape because right now I don’t even look much different to when I used to wear my padded bras! ????
    I’ve seen a fair few posts on here of girls posting similar things so I’m hoping it really is normal but we shall see. ????
    Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.