19 weeks PO – for those considering larger implants Started by: Tracy

• Author
    52p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies, it’s a while since I posted any pics, so for those of you considering going for larger implants, here are a couple of pics of my 800cc implants at 19wks po. Best wishes & happy healing to you all x

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

And the pics …

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Wow im not usually keen on larger size implants but yours look amazing I had 450s on sat, what are you measuring at with 800 xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

And where are your bras from x

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu

Hi – thank you Chloe,
    I had 440s for 10yrs – I was an E cup. In March for some personal reasons I had a reaugmentation and decided to go bigger at the same time. I thought I was a 30gg, but got fitted on Friday at Bravissimo and am actually a 28J. The blue bra is from Bravissimo – one of their own x x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Very voluptuous! Good for you! 🙂

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Wow a j! They do look amazing though xx

Rhian 19
    19p
    Menu

Wow Tracy! They are amazing, you must be absolutely thrilled! Your pics make me want to go up from 500cc haha xx

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu

Hi Rhian, thanks Hun. I am so pleased with with my results. I didn’t set out with any particular cup size in mind when I decided to have a reaugmentation, I just thought I’d go bigger if I was having my old implants replaced. At my consultation I was offered bigger than I had been expecting and as the difference between the cc sizes offered would probably equal one cup size I opted for the bigger implants.
    I’m sure you’ll love the size you’ve chosen and be thrilled with your results too. X

Tracy 52
    52p
    Menu

Thank you Jennifer x

Rhian 19
    19p
    Menu

They look absolutely amazing! My size isn’t 100% yet, my surgeon will see which fits best on the day – 500cc is minimum as I’m an E now, I’m not bothered about size, I just want them filling out! If they look half as good as yours I’ll be pleased as punch! xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.