190-220CC – Too small ? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi,
    I’ve got my opp on the 11th January. I’m a 32A looking for a full C/small D. My surgeon said he wouldn’t go bigger than a 190-220cc implant as I am small framed.
    I’ve read a lot of comments about it being pointless getting a BA if you don’t go above 250cc so would be greatful for some comfort from people who have had a BA around the same sizes as all I’ve seemed to read is negative ones. Thanks x

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@stephanie yes these sizes are really small. I was a deflated B, had an uplift and 275cc high profile unders because i also have a very small frame and i feel like I’ve done nothing!! I think I’ll be a full B not even a full C! I had bigger boobs to begin with (bigger than yours) so this 190-220cc is literally nothing it’ll make you touch the B only. My opinion you need at least 350-375 to reach your goal

Jen 22
    22p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Stephanie what are your stats? I had 275 in one and 300cc in the other three weeks ago and I’m currently wearing a 34D. I was quite a flat 34A before. I did see a girl on here who had 200cc and and I think she was the same size as you before, I’ve forgotten her name tho! I think there’s a topic called small implants if you type that into the search bar and you may find it! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, yes I think this will be too small. I was a 32a 5ft4 and weighed 47kg. Loads of surgeons said they wouldn’t go bigger than 250cc but my last surgeon actually wanted to use 300cc! In the end I went for 275cc, I’m 2 days post op and I’m wearing a 32C sports bar and filling it very well.

If the drop and fluff phenomenon is real I’ll either stay at the 32c or become a 32D.
    But at the Harley street clinic no one has heard of drop and fluff so I think it’s just a Mya term. (still have same implants that mya use).
    My surgeon said that I will be a full B/small C

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

It all depends on the individual, some girls on here have started at a b had 250 or 275 and ended up a d cup. I’m small framed and having 250 hp unders on 9th January, I’ve questioned the small size but then I remember tge look I want and have read some positive posts about the end results on here and on internet. Speak to your PC and surgeon and make sure your happy with your choice. Good luck xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

I wouldn’t be put off with a small implant Hun esp on a petit girl small implants can go along away in at the opposite end I have a large implant as I’m a bigger girl at a size 14 and have come out the same size as most girls who have had a smaller implant than me don’t be put of by the size of the implant Hun as everybody is different and what works for a size 10 lady won’t nessecery look right on a size 6/8 lady trust your sugoen or get a secound opinion you have to weight up the pros against tho cons as well as pushing for a bigger implant could give you visibile rippling if your only petit with lil of no breast tissue xx

Saff 67
    67p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Stephanie, I am also small framed too, 25-26″ underbust and 28-29″ bust, 5ft, dress size4/6 and between 90-100 lbs. I am also after the same desired sized C/D cup and I’m just wondering if you’ve only been to one surgeon or have you had multiple opinions? Had you tried the rice test or seen how you will look with this size on? Have you got much boob to cover bigger implants? Are you having unders? There is loads of factors to choosing the size of implant and 190-220cc may look like not much on one person, but a lot bigger on another person, it’s worth getting different opinions from different surgeons xx

CW 20
    20p
    Menu
    +4

Not too small hun, drop me a message I will send you a pic of mine, I’m now 32DD 12 weeks post op – 240cc unders xxx

Violet 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

I’m a 34 a size 8 and 5’6 and I’m having 400/425 ccs d apparently that’s going to take me to a DD. Yours do seem a bit small! Have you meet other surgeons? Xxx

Hollie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

I asked for a small D cup and had 295cc mod overs, I’m measuring a 28/30E now and I’m 3 months post op. It all depends on your stats though, I definitely wouldn’t say it’s pointless if you’re having less than 250cc small implants go a long way on a small frame xxx

Nik123 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

I’m so confused I’ve got my surgery early Feb and so undecided about wot size to go for. I’ve read different posts and comments. I’ve been offered 285, 300 and 325. I’m a 34a (if even) I’m 5’5 size 8 and weigh about 8 stone. Ideally I’d probably like a full c at least. Anxious about going too big bit also don’t want to go too small

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Ok, I don’t have enough Breast tissue for them to go over so I’m having unders – I also want a natural look. I’m 32/34A at the minute , Victoria’s Secret measured me as a 30 back but I’m all for comfort. I’m having round implants and going for the 200-220cc which should bring me to a full C , D ! My surgeon has told me every implant will look different on everyone and I trust in what he says. I said I didn’t want Round because I wanted a natural look but he said round will look perfect. I trust in my surgeon and that’s the main thing. It’s just difficult when you see so many negative comments about the size – but I’m going to ignore them and follow the surgeons advice ! X

Alice 11
    11p
    Menu

I had 450cc unders from a 32b and people think I look like a C cup. I am 5’3 and 7 and a half stone x

Dawn 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi cher would be interested to see your before and after as I’m looking to get about a 250cc under xx

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

I’m 5ft 10, was a 32B and had 275 mod plus and am more than filling a 32DD now, so I wouldn’t even say that small implants only go a long way on small girls! I am a size 8/10 on top and a 10 on the bottom.

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Out of surgery at 10 this morning , I had 225cc round moderate implants under and this is them day one with before and after and they are not small and so natural. I trusted my surgeon and it totally depends on frame plus a lot of other factors ! X

Connie
    0p
    Menu

I’ve also had the same worries! I’m booked in for March 200cc but think I’m going to go up to 225cc. I’m also very petite and wanting a natural look. X

laetitia 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hey do you have pics to share? I have my mind between 200cc hp under and 250cc… thanks

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I think the main thing to do is try the implant sizes on at your consulation and if you are happy with how they look then that is how they will look, I’ve searched on here for girls with similar stats to me and every single one looks different so I think it’s quite hard to judge from other people’s pics. Some girls I’ve been looking at with the same as me have looked quite small which made me worry but then some have turned out really big, I think it just depends on how broad their chest is and their frame etc. xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.