2 days PO 250cc overs Started by: BA_283

• Author
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Hi everyone. I am currently 2/3 days post op. I had 250cc mod + and 275 cc HP over the muscle. I was previously 32C. The whole experience, whilst it was scary, was fantastic. I had the best day and I was so taken care of. I am so thankful for everyone who was part of the experience. I was petrified of general anaesthetic to the point where I was crying from the minute I was told my op time to being on the operating table. Honestly, I could do it over again it was such a strange but brilliant experience. When I woke up, I felt pressure on my chest but wasn’t fully aware of why that was until I fully recovered. My surgeon was Dr Lutz and I am so happy I went with her. She is so trustworthy, reassuring and confident in what she does. Her work looks beautifully natural and I knew she was the surgeon for me!!

I’ve been in some discomfort and pain. It feels like you have done an intense workout in the gym so in the middle of my chest and under my arms are sore. My back has been the biggest issue because it has been aching, possibly due to my posture! The swelling has gone down super quickly. I had lost all sensitivity but I can feel tingling which could potentially be the sensitivity coming back? I’m able to move around absolutely fine which I’m glad about. The strangest feeling for me is feeling the outer perimeter of my boobs. They just don’t feel like my boobs it’s really weird to describe! Overall I am so happy and so proud of myself. I have a few questions for anyone who could help!

1) my boobs are looking a little cone shaped – is this normal and will they return back to normal?
    2) anyone who has had similar sizes – how do your boobs look now vs when they were first done?
    3) is it possible for me to change my post op bra? I have a funny feeling the m&s ‘granny bra’ is making them slightly coned!
    4) will they eventually settle down rather than looking a little ‘bloated’ if that makes sense?

Thank you! Xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi, I had mine done on the 23rd and feel exactly the same they look at little cone shaped and are very swollen I think it’s normal until they drop and fluff 🙂 xx

BA_283 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you Amy! They have changed so so much and the pain has just disappeared it’s really odd!! How are you feeling after your op! Congrats on the new boobs!! Xx

Sienna 18
    18p
    Menu
    +3

Hi ☺️ My surgery was on the 3rd October and I had 250cc too but mine were unders. The cone shaped-ness definitely disappears, mine took a week and a bit to sort itself out but I imagine with overs that’ll happen a lot quicker for you. In terms of how they’ve changed, mine were very pointed and far apart at first which terrified me as thought it’d stay like that forever! But now at 3 weeks they’re a lot more rounded and close together which I’m so happy with. They aren’t perfect by any means but I know they’re still changing but I’m trying not to stress about it until at lest 6 weeks post op (which is hard for me as I like to analyse how they look ?). I cant see any issues with you changing your bra as long as it gives adequate support. I have the m&s post op bra which is really ugly but my favourite in terms of comfort and how supportive it feels out of all the post op bras I have. They’ll definitely settle down, I think when you first have them done it feels like they’ll stay like that forever but I promise they won’t! I hope the rest of your recovery goes well x

BA_283 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi Sienna! Thank you so much. I was reading your response and just let out a sigh of relief because I feel like I’m going through the same recovery experience! Mine are very far apart at the minute which has also worried me a bit but you’re absolutely right! 6 weeks is a long time and a lot can happen in that time so just have to remind ourselves that we can judge them from then ? I hope everything is going all okay for you! Thank you once again xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Thank you! I’ve been great after hardly had any pain, I stopped taking pain killers yesterday morning and haven’t had to have any since. I thought it was going to be a lot worse than it has been. Swellings gone down a lot today and they are looking less cone shaped hopefully in a few weeks they’ll look a lot better 🙂 xx

Emma S 48
    48p
    Menu

Hiya
    I had 250cc moderate plus with an uplift
    5 weeks ago …. they have changed loads.. I’ll upload some pics for you to see.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma S 48
    48p
    Menu

This is 4 weeks post op

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Heidi 17
    17p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing and the line is so neat to say it’s been so little time! Fingers crossed mine is the same in December!

Emma S 48
    48p
    Menu
    +3

I’m so happy with them ?
    Take lots of pics as sometimes you don’t think they’ve changed and when you put the pics side by side you can see more clearly they have .happy recovery and enjoy the process. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.