2 days PO – any recovery advice girls? Started by: Boobsatlast

• Author

Hi ladies!

I had 235cc unders on Tuesday. Was a 34aa after bf 2 children, hoping to be a full B cup.

I don’t know if I’ve been trying to do too much today, just some light chores tidying things away, but my left pec is hurting quite a bit now. I’m back in bed but finding it so uncomfortable! I have a batwing pillow on order and eagerly awaiting it’s arrival!
    I have yet to have a wash, my hair is disgusting! Appetite is a bit hit and miss. Hoping im ok to drive to work on Monday!

How did you ladies get on, any advice/tips?

Oh and pins and needles in my one foot quite often, I’m still wearing the lovely socks and trying to move regularly, is pins and needles normal?

Any advice much appreciated! x

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

First few days after definitely the worst and sounds like your coping better than most, i was bed ridden for 5 days in agony.. pins and needles is totally normal, just try not to over use your arms and be careful when changing gears when you do drive, i had to use my right arm as the left got so sore xx

Megan 57
    57p
    Menu

You’re doing better than I was 2 days PO! I was in absolutely agony until about day 5, I couldn’t even go to the toilet without my mum helping me pull up my trousers etc. Just take it as easy and possible, your body has been through trauma so don’t push yourself. Any pain or weird sensations at this stage is completely to be expected xx

Menu

Hi Linsey congrats on your new ladies.

I am 9 dpo (300cc hp over) . On day 2, I felt okay, I also did a few light duties, my advice would be to try and not do to much even if you do feel okay because it can catch up with you, definitely no lifting or carrying things (ie washing or filled kettle). Even on day 6 I started to feel new pain when i used my chest and stomach muscles to sit up from bed or chair etc. V pillow definitely helps so hopefully get some comfort when it arrives.
    I felt bloated for about 7 days, so appetite wasnt great. At my 7 dpo appointment with Jayne (nurse at manchester) all above was discussed and Jayne assured me it was all normal. Bloating casued my anaesthetic and reduced now. Pain levels have reduced and tasks and duties are becoming easier. Hope this helps. Xxxx

Menu

Thanks very much ladies for all the advice, sorry to hear some of your recovery time has been more difficult! 🙁

Managed to have a shallow bath today (with my mom’s help to wash my hair!) And my pillow arrived – hurrah!!!

Anyone else just want to fast forward 6 months to when they look fabulous?! Hee hee, I can’t wait! XxX

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.