2 days PO & feeling nervous! Started by: Merlissa Matos

• Author

Hi girls,
    I am only 2 days post op. I had surgery Wednesday 20th with Gary Traynor. I’m 5ft 11, slim build n prior to surgery was a 32 b. I’ve got 350cc sub-muscular. I’m making sure I do everything I should as in quite a bit of pain at times. Must admit I’ve looked down at them hundreds of times. I’m worried that they look small and feel they are sitting under my armpits – is this normal? I feel they’re a bit pointy too. I know from reading other stories I shouldn’t worry but it’s hard when it’s your body 🙁
    I’m in on 28th December for check up with dressings etc. I would appreciate any advice though. I’m a worrier at the best of times.
    Mel

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Mel,
    I only had mine done on the 19th with Mr Traynor (275cc under) and I feel the same. Mine are in my armpits and look like cones, I feel like I look like a man whose got massive pecks! Most of the ones I have seen pictures of that are a few days post op seem to look the same so I think we are normal! I’m hoping after a week they will start to look more like boobs 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi Alissia,
    Thanks for your reply, that makes me feel a bit better. I was surprised that I didn’t look down and my first thought be “wow I love them”. It’s very overwhelming. I will post some pictures once I have been next week as can’t take this bra off. It’s great to read that you’re not the only one that can feel this way. I know it’s a slow process. I’m very excited to see what they will look like, can’t help the nerves though xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Completely normal babe. They’ll drop and fluff, you’ll lose the pointyness and they will drop below your incisions rather than stay in your arm pits. 🙂 they change loads over the next couple of months. Mine looked like 2 pointy squares on my chest! I’ve attached a photo of 6dpo and now – hope it puts your mind at ease.

Wishing you a speedy and healthy recovery xx

Menu

Wow they look AMAZING ????
    I can’t wait for the pain to subside and to get a proper look next week! Thanks for your reply and pics.
    I was too out of it to take pics before my bra went on but wish I did. Will take some next week.
    Thank you 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

You’re welcome. I think the first 2 weeks is super scary and such a rollercoaster of emotions. I had strapping on for a week so I didn’t see them at all until 6 days post op! Can’t wait to see your updates xx

Menu

Gosh it is isn’t it! I didn’t really expect to feel worried or scared and it’s really surprised me! So really good to hear the journeys of others and how they felt 🙂
    Mine aren’t strapped but I have a bra on that I bought from MYA. Looking forward to seeing them without it next week and will post an update 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.