2 days post op, 300cc Dr Tsekouras Started by: Elle

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls!
    So I had my op on Saturday (2 days ago) at the MYA Fitzroy and I cannot tell you how lovely, amazing and friendly all the staff there are. When Dr Tsekouras came in to draw on me he was so lovely and funny and really made me feel calm. Just before he left he gave me a nice cuddle and said he’d see me down in theatre. I could not be more pleased with my choice in surgeons, he is the most genuinely lovely man who really cares about his work and how his patients feel. I just cannot praise him enough!!
    I’ve not been in any pain since the op, just felt tight and in slight discomfort. No where near the level of pain I was expecting! I am honestly so pleased with my results already I cannot believe I have boobies!! Girls if you’re thinking about getting this surgery done please just do it, you will not regret it this is the best thing I’ve ever done.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Omg I’m so glade you posted this he is doing mine on 27th and I was gonna write a thread because I was worried about the pain .im going form 34aa if that to 350 cc x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have Dr T for April 11th! Soo glad to read this review. May I ask what cc, profile, over/under and what size you were to begin with? They look great!!! Congrats on ur new boobies x

Elle 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Emma! I had 300cc high profile overs and I was a 30A to begin with. Thank you so much, I couldn’t be happier! You will love yours 🙂

Elle 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Some more pictures of my results for anyone who’s interested 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Elizabeth 33
    33p
    Menu

They look great

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.