2 days post op PAIN Started by: Sara

• Author
    15p
    Menu

Is anyone else experiencing severe crushing and pain? I know the bra and band don’t help but I haven’t been able to get up and walk around much and I have a bad back which has made this whole process so much worse but just wondered if anyone else is in pain? I’m Struggling to breathe!

Claire 32
    32p
    Menu

Yes same here it’s agony! Like my boobs don’t really hurt but the pain is all in my back and a bit around my incisions but the back is by far worse. I’m 3dpo and got to say today has been slightly better than yesterday. I keep reading it gets better but it doesn’t give me instant relief reading it haha

Claire
    0p
    Menu

I took the bra off to shower then went and bought a more comfortable one, I felt like it was cutting me in half , I’ve walked about lots today

Claire 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

I’m going out for a walk tomo now I feel like I can. As for the bra I’ve sat for half an hour with it undone earlier and it was a relief.

Sara 15
    15p
    Menu

Thank goodness it’s not just me! Although my actual boobs are rock hard, only slightly tender in the middle a bit at the side but I can see my skin has been stretched to absolute maximum capacity ???? I’ve got a heat pad now on my back, does anyone know if we can use ibruprophen gel or something similar? What I really want is acupuncture on my traps my shoulders seem permanently tensed!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.