2 days post op! Patiently waiting…. Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, I had my op on Monday so i am now 3 days post op. Please tell me I’m not the only one who really doesn’t like there new boobs… i can hardly look at them without feeling gutted, I know I need to be patient but this is what I was I dreading they were going to look like.. they seem so so high and make me feel so broad. I actually feel like I have pecs. I have only had 275cc under the muscle as I wanted to still have fairly small boobs. I was a 32b before and i wanted to be a full C. I just can’t see past them looking like this. I don’t even want to show people pictures because I feel so horrible! I’m just praying they will change over time. I hate the shape and everything at the moment ???? Pain hasn’t been too bad except today I’ve had a burning type pain in my right incision which I’m hoping is relatively normal? There is no weeping or anything coming from it. I just hope there is other people out there who didn’t like there’s at first but now love them !! Xxx

Lucy 45
    45p
    Menu
    +1

My friend had hers done she was 30AA before surgery and had 300cc under muscle, she’s now 30D/DD hers were literally like 2 rocks stuck on her chest so high up and she thought they looked so small, now they’ve dropped down into a round perky shape and look bigger than post surgery, you honestly just need to be patient with them and give them time to settle 🙂 don’t worry about it xxx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi I’m also 3 days post op and I have had 285cc under muscle.Im not particularly keen on mine either, they are so hard and swollen.Im sure we will feel differently once swelling has gone and they start to look like real boobs!!! I’m praying anyway xx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@emmahll It’s so hard to see past how they are now isn’t it, I’ve seen so many people posting pictures and they do look so different like 3 weeks post op but I’m just so worried that they aren’t going to change 🙁 I Just want them to drop and fluff already haha! I’m such an impatient person aswell so that doesn’t help! Keep me informed with how your getting on! Have you took pictures? Xxx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

I know I’m a bit like u very inpatient!!! No haven’t took any pics yet as I’m nor particularly keen on them lol…maybe when I’m happier with them I might x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Try not to panic! I’m 6dpo and when I first saw my boobs out of the bra I thought they looked like rock hard torpedoes at the bottom but like swollen rectangles at the top… they were literally laughable! They didn’t change much for the first few days but had another look yesterday and they’ve become much more rounded and nowhere near as pointy. I’m sure it’ll take a while for our boobs to look perfect but for now just take each day at a time and try not to have a peak for a few days just so you can see the difference xx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@clare141 I think that’s what I’m going to do just not look at them for a few days and hope for the best. It doesn’t help when people ask to see them, I don’t feel confident enough yet to show them off at all. I’m worried I’ve done the wrong thing but I’m sure they’ll change!! It’s still early days and I just need to keep thinking that. Just wish I loved them already xxx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

Yes I know how u feel about showing them off, my husband thinks there amazing but I’ve got friends coming over tomorrow who want to have a look and I really don’t want to get them out so may cancel tomorrow until I feel differently xx what are we like!!! Xx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Hun I’m 4 month post op now and I absolutely hated mine at first. I was regretting it and I didn’t show anyone. I couldn’t even look at them myself without thinkin what have I done. I actually wanted them out! The best advise I can give is to not look at them all the time. Keep them covered until you need to change bras and you’ll be amazed at how quickly they change. Take pics every time you do change your bras to compare. I love mine now and I’m so happy I had them done. I had 325 Unders xxx

Lucy 45
    45p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Lauren do you have any progression photos you would be happy sharing ? I have similar stats to you and thinking of going with the same surgeon xxx

Menu
    +1

I had 275cc on 26/7/17 and mine have started to drop and fluff already. I was an empty 32b before and I think I’ll probably measure 32dd/e. Give it time I know the waiting is awful and you want to see the end product right away but they honestly can change so quickly

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 6 days po and I have to say I’m not loving mine either! Clare u made me laugh (rock hard torpedos at the bottom and swollen rectangles at the top) haha mine are still like that!! 🙁 hope the become more rounded soon xx

Menu

I feel the same!! They feel like two giant mountain tops at the moment 🙁 just want to skip the next few weeks!! I only had 225 cc and they feel so big and swollen. Doesn’t feel right on my little body 🙁 but everyone seems to be in the same boat which has made me feel better. Just need to be patient. Pictures on my profile!! Xx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

@lucciicox I tried to do a post ages ago with pics but wasn’t letting me upload. I haven’t tried putting any on my profile. I’ll have a look later on tonight to see if I can add any. If not I could either email or what’s app you. xxx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

I’ve put some pics on my profile, not the best quality. Hope it helps xxx

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

@xlarlarx yours look so so good!! Thankyou for sharing!!! I will be so happy if they end up anything like yours. Bet your really happy with them xxx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

Thanks Hun, it’s ok I was the same when I hated mine. I needed some reassurance. I didn’t quite believe they were going to change much but they did. Youll be loving yours in no time! Xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

So glad I’ve seen this post! I’m 4DPO and was a complete emotional wreck last night. Feel so swollen and hate the look of my boobs, they’re just feel huge, pointy and high up. Was crying to my boyfriend (who probably now thinks I’m mad!) because I can’t even hug him properly. Just really hoping that I don’t regret it, I felt guilty enough about doing it in the first place when I think of other things the money could have gone on! It’s so frustrating sitting around waiting for them to settle but hopefully will all be happy in the end. Having strapping off tomorrow so hoping that will make me feel a bit more comfortable xxx

XmasPuds 38
    38p
    Menu
    +3

@chardearden @leighemma89 @chardearden @emmabratton @becks17 @emmahll
    Hi girls, I just wanted to (hopefully) reassure anyone who is feeling worried about whether they’ve done the right thing.
    I had my BA eight years ago, so I’ve been through everything that you’re discussing here and know how it feels weeks, months and years down the line!
    It’s actually quite unusual to be delighted with the result right away, I was devastated after my surgery, I honestly felt extreme guilt. It’s awful if you dislike the result, then feel the GUILT of disliking the result, after all of the time, emotion and expense that has gone into it!
    I can promise you, you will LOVE your new assets. It might take months, but you will. After around month four I was FINALLY able to see my new boobs for what they were – perfect! Everyones’ body is different, and they heal at TOTALLY different rates. Some girls feel great days later or weeks later, I felt great months later.
    When you first see your result – it’s terrifying! It looks alien and unnatural and it bloody hurts, or is uncomfortable and strange. You’re scared to move in case something pops out or moves, or you tear an incision, or compromise your result. It’s scary! On top of that your emotions are ALL OVER the place.
    But, just like your mind needs to adjust to having these new assets (essentially foreign objects), your BODY does too. Your body will gradually accept the implants as part of ‘you’ and allow them to drop and soften into their place.
    You have some amazing experiences to look forward to – lingerie and bra shopping!! Feeling body confident around your partner, going on holiday and strutting your stuff across the beach! Buying those amazing hour-glass dresses you see all over Instagram and actually filling them out! I promise you, it’s difficult as hell, but be patient, you will love them when they’ve had time to adapt to your body.
    In the meantime, enjoy your recovery, you’ve been through a big procedure and deserve to relax and eat junk food and cry if you want(!) until your girls have settled into place!
    I have booked a second BA with MYA to go considerably larger. I am excited about the whole process because I know what to expect and I know how tough it can be to have a wobble – which I will again!
    Check back and read your posts six months down the line, I guarantee you’ll chuckle to yourself because you’re delighted with your gorgeous breasts. It really does just take patience, and being kind to yourself.
    <3 xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

@xmaspuds thankyou so much for that! Just what I needed to hear! I don’t think you can ever prepare yourself for this unless you’ve been through it.. I thought I was prepared, and I was to a certain extent but totally underestimated the emotional side of it! It’s nice to know you’re not alone and to hear stories of people who have come out the other end! Good luck for your surgery, when are you having it? xxx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

Mine started dropping after a week and they are a lot softer now too im 11 days post and they look way better now xx

XmasPuds 38
    38p
    Menu

@leighemma89 Thank you darling! You’ve hit the nail on the head, you can do all of the research in the world, but unless you’ve been through it personally, you can’t plan for how you are going to deal with what is essentially a life-changing experience.
    It is a lot of money at the end of the day, but self-confidence is priceless – and you will feel heaps more confident in your own skin when they have settled (and when all of the meds have left your body and allowed your emotions to settle).
    I am booked in with Gary Traynor in December (600cc!) and I am counting down the days! Xxxx

Emma 10
    10p
    Menu

@xmaspuds thankyou so much for ur inspiring words….I’m personally feeling a lot different from when I first had my ba which is only a week ago, they are already changing and I’m already starting to like my new boobs.I know it’s early days and I’m sure I will end up loving them.Ive even taking a few photos of them which last week I thought I’d never do.Im going to start to enjoy and learn to love me new assets and be proud of them, thanks once again xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.