2 days post op, questions Started by: Sophie

• Author
    26p
    Menu

Hi girls,

Post op girls… my boobs are so pointy atm, I have Madonna tits! when can I expect the sensitivity to come back in my nipples and for them to drop a little.

And any tips on sleeping? I’m sleeping at a 45 degree angle as advised but last night I literally woke up every hour, didn’t get any sleep at all

So excited to see my new boobies change over the coming weeks any advice anyone can give me for recovery is more than welcome

Thanks girls x x x x

Menu
    +1

Hey doll I’m now 7 days post op and I still haven’t got full sensitivity back yet, I believe that is a slow process. Yesterday I got my tape off and before that mine were soooo pointy but don’t worry because just today already they are starting to take a good shape. Regarding sleep, make sure you take painkillers as late as possible and if you haven’t already buy a V shaped pillow they work wonders. You really just need to be patient for a little longer and then it’ll all be worth it xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 7wpo today and just starting not to feel numb, your boobs will go through all different stages, mine are just starting to drop now and soften up and I can safely say I love them 🙂
    I’ve slept with my v shape pillow from day one and couldn’t have coped without it but the first few weeks was a struggle sleeping and the backache was horrid, hope you feel better soon and have a good recovery xx

Helen 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

V pillow has been a must, I’ve slept on the sofa since coming home last Wednesday to make it easier to stay at 45 degrees. My nipples have been ultra sensitive since day 2, constantly out and feel even when putting my top on lol. They have changed already in 8 days not so much Madonna any more lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.