2 days post op…. so far so good Started by: Donna

• Author
    16p
    Menu
    +3

Had my BA on Saturday morning, arrived at 7.30am and was taken straight to my room. Nurse came round shortly after to say I was first down and to take my blood pressure and do a pregnancy test. Surgeon came to see me and confirm I was still happy with implant sizes etc and then the anaesthetist popped his head in.
    Went down to surgery around 9am and was back in my room around 10.45. I had 375cc and 400cc overs.
    So far I’ve been lucky and had no pain. Some back ache but that’s it.
    M&S sports bra was very tight so changed to my macom which is much better.
    Have managed to get loads of sleep using pillows to prop me up. So overall I’m pleased so far 🙂
    Will post pics when I get the chance.

Plouise 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Donna, sounds like at all went perfectly! How r u feeling now?
    Ive just ordered a macom for my op in october and want a m&s sports bra but im worried ill buy the wrong size and it wont fit post op! X

Donna 16
    16p
    Menu

Apart from abit if back ache i feel fine ????
    Ask your PC what your predicted size will be hun, she should be able to give you an idea.
    I went back to m&s today and got a bigger back size. Think im still swelling as the macom bra feels abit tighter now but cant complain as so far ive been pain free xx

Mf1105 15
    15p
    Menu

Glad it all went so well! I’m having my op in November. Need to wait 6months after breastfeeding 🙂 planning on 400 mod plus overs so would love to see your result when you get chance xx happy healing

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.