2 week P.O. check with nurse Started by: Annette

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi

So I had my 2 wk check with my nurse yesterday ( not through Mya) she took my dressings off and all healing well. She advised me that I could sleep without my bra at night which did surprise me tbh and that I could sleep on my back x walking around without my bra feels very strange like there not part of me and about to drop off also they appear quite flat – will this change once the drop? I’m a little worried ????

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

I’m two weeks on Monday and mine seem quite flat too I’m hoping they get bigger with the drop to xx

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Try to up load pic

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Try again

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

Mine feel really wired ????and feel like there gonna drop off when I walk and a bit of an odd shape I’ll try and upload a picture x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

That’s how mine feel to it must be part of the process . I’m so inpatient I want the drop and fluff now what did you have Hun I had 345 cc under partials from Just nipples lol xx

Annette 3
    3p
    Menu

I had a reaugamentation has 300 cc overs previously about 16 yrs ago x have gone for 500 cc under with nipple lift x I just get so paranoid! Going to attempt a shower today for some reason I’m dreading that! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.