2 week post op still high& hard Started by: Jenny

• Author
    29p
    Menu

Hi ladies
    I was a 36 b and had an uplift with 450 HP overs and areola reduction…. And it ain’t been easy.. I honestly thought it would be pain free .. Silly me! Anyway my boobs are really bruised and nipples are sensitive but not too much pain now . Has any body felt one boob is bigger higher and harder than the other? It looks scary …. And is taking away from the joy of new boobs . . My surgery wasn’t very easy he had to do a lot of reshaping as I had very tubular breasts. I usually go on the breast enlargement site but I feel having an uplift makes things a lot more challenging and recovery more difficult . Any thoughts?
    Xx

Jessica 42
    42p
    Menu

Hey, I’m 4 weeks post op I had an uplift and 350uhp overs from a c cup. You’ll go through so many changes week 2/3 my right was much higher and harder than my left then I had some really strange feeling in my right and it dropped and is now equal to my left. They’re soft and feel so natural now but still have the fake look when I’m naked. I’m really happy with how they’re turning out but like you I was worried in the earlier days. I hope you get the results you were wanting xx

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu

Thank you Jessica .. I needed reminding .. I’m just concerned because my left one is more swollen underneath and lower … But a bit better than a week ago
    Xx

J 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks for sharing your concerns. I’m 6 days until my op of uplift and 300cc implants so I’m glad to see posts like this so I am ready for anything like this with mine!

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Jane…. Keep me updated .. I’m sure it will be smooth sailing and it’s amazing when you look down to see your new round perky and lovely boobs!!
    I shoulda done it sooner but waited till afters having my kids
    Xx

Sharna
    0p
    Menu

I felt the same after my op, I told the nurse time and time again until eventually after 8 months she admitted it too. A year after my 1st op I had revision surgery for that to not make a difference either. I have now had 3 ops and fell worse for it, my breasts are different sizes and my nipples do not line up at all. Total let down! Do not stop until they listen because they will tell you what they think you want to hear but you are the one that has paid for them and that has to live with them.

Lorraine 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Mollie ,

I want with your surgeon , but I had an uplift and imoplants last week , I was dreading the pain bit after wards , but honestly ,maybe I’m very lucky but haven’t had any , you have discomfort , but nothing too bad

I stopped taking painkillers on day 3 and was washing my hair over the bath with my other holds help.
    I took arnica tablets 2 days before and still takin thrm now , there homeopathic tablets for bruising , and touch wood I haven’t had any

I bought 2 tie and the from bras from Amazon and also purchased the Macom bra and will use that when I go back to the gym

Good luck x

Lorraine 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry predictive text : I wasn’t with your surgeon

Menu

Thanks Lorraine! I hope I am as lucky was you!! only 6 days to go need to totally stop smoking and try keep healthy until op now 🙂 X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.